Chapter 12

Y/NS pov

"Y/n we both still love you" my dad said and I sighed. My mum held his hand and he smiled. I looked at rose and she held mine to.

"Before you was born there was a great war that happened between the wolves and the vamps. Everyone knows about it" he said and I nodded.

"Carlisle was in the war" rose said and I looked over at her.

"That right he was, I was also in the war" he said Athen Chris walked in and laughed.

"Since when was you in the war" he said and we all glared at him. He rolled his eyes and took his girlfriend upstairs.

"When I was fighting in the war, I met a women her name was Amber she was a powerful witch" my dad smiled.

"Is amber my mother" I asked and my dad nodded.

"We fought in the war for many years and over those years we developed feeling for each other. When we wasn't on the battlefield we was together" he said.

"Sounds like you and me we are always together" rose said and I smiled. My dad smiled and my mum chuckled.

"We spent most days together until one day I found out she was pregnant with you. I was the happiest man alive I was going to have a child but something happened" he said and I looked at him.

"What" I asked and tears fell from his eyes. My mum hugged him and I looked at rose who having me a comforting smile.

"Your mother was killed by a vamp. Another witch managed to save you but she couldn't save your mother" he said and I looked down.

Rose rubbed my back and I smiled hugging into her. "Does Y/n have magic" she asked and I peeked through rose's arms.

"Yes when Y/n was 4 they set a house on fire" my dad said and I looked at him.

"Why can't I do magic now" I asked and he sighed. "Dad what happened" I asked.

"I took you to a witch and she blocked all power of magic for you but that doesn't mean you don't have it" he said

"Then how do I use it" I asked and he sighed.

"You need to go to the witch in the mountains she will help you with your magic but Y/n we love you just the way you are" my dad said and I stood up.

"I have to go" I said and my dad stood up and followed me.

"Y/n where are you going" my dad shouted and I ran into the forest. I sat down and leaned against a tree.

"Baby whats wrong" rose asked sitting down next to me and I layed my head on her shoulder.

"I don't understand why they didn't tell my sooner" I said and she put her hand on my leg.

"They was just trying to protect you" she said and I looked into her yellow eyes and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Come on its getting late" I said standing up and holding out my hand. She smiled and took it. We walked back to her house.

Time skip

I was layed in bed with rose laid on me. I smiled playing with her hair. "What are you doing to do now" she asked and I looked at her.

"I want to find the witch in the mountains maybe she can help me more then dad did" I said and rose sighed.

"Hes only doing what he thinks right" rose said and I sighed.

"I know but I just wish he told me before telling Sam" I said and rose smiled kissing me.

"That doesn't matter right now we should get some sleep" she said and I kissed her forehead.

"Your right" I said and got comfy. I looked down at rose and sighed. She's such a good girlfriend I wish I could give her a good life.

I heard little snores and I chuckled. "I promise I will give you a life worth living" I whispered then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Chris pov

I heard what dad said to Y/n and I don't know what to feel about it. Y/NS my younger sibling I haven't been the best brother to them but I do love them. I wish I could make it up to them but they will never believe me. We have always been distant but now I hardly see them. I just hope there ok and happy. Maybe one day we can be close.