Chapter 11

Y/NS pov

I woke up to someone poking my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Alice "jeez Alice what the hell" I said jumping awake. She put a finger on her Lips then pointed down. I looked down to see rose sleep on my lap.

"You two fell asleep watching the movie" she said and I stroked her hair. She moved a little then looked up at me.

"Morning flower" I said, she smiled then sat up. I chuckled, she looked so cute with her messy hair. "Your so cute" I said kissing her.

"Morning Y/n" Carlisle said passing me a cup of something. I smelt it and looked up at him. "what is it" I asked and he smiled.

"It's a herbal tea it will help you" he said and I smiled taking a sip. Then Alice walked in and threw some clothes at me.

"These should fit you" she said and I smiled. I looked at rose who smiled at me.

"I will be back then we can get off" I said getting up but she pulled me back down. "What wrong" I asked and she pouted.

"I love you" she said and I smiled holding her hand.

"I love you to my flower" I said then stood up. She smiled then I walked into the bathroom and got changed. When I get him I'm definitely packing some of my clothes.

Time skip

I was stood outside waiting when someone wrapped there hands around my waist. I smiled and looked behind me to see rose. "Hey beautiful, you ready" I asked and she smiled.

"Yep" she said and I held her hand. We walked through the forest and to the wolves territory. "Will they still let you on there turf" she asked and I sighed.

"They can't stop me from going to my house" I said and I jumped across the river. Rose followed and we continued walking. I heard a stick snap behind us and I turned around to see Seth.

He smiled and hugged me "Y/n I missed you so much" he said and I smiled hugging him back.

"Hey Seth sorry I didn't visit sooner it's just been really hectic" I said and he smiled.

"I know, Sam isnt happy that you chose the vamps over his pack but the pack is agreeing with you" he said and I smiled.

"Let's hope me being here doesn't cause anything" I said and he sighed looking up and I saw Sam in his wolf form.

"I hope so" Seth said and rose squeezed my hand and I looked at her. She was really uncomfortable, I could smell it.

"Let's go" I said and carried on walking. I saw my house and smiled. I saw my brother with one of his girlfriend and he looked up at me.

"What are you doing here" he asked walking over to me. I growled and stood my ground.

"I'm here to talk to dad" I said and he looked me up and down.

"You shouldn't be here you chose them over us" he said and I growled.

"I didn't have much if choice rose is my mate and they treat me much better then you do" I said and he growled then backed off.

I walked into my house to see my dad reading the news paper and my mum cooking something. Dad looked up and smiled. "My baby" he said and ran over to me.

I smiled and hugged him, mum looked up and smiled to and joining us. "We was so worried about you" my dad said and I smiled then looked down.

"Dad I know" I said and he almost went pale.

"Y/n I can explain" he said and I sighed taking his hand.

"I just want to know the truth dad" I said and my mum looked like she was about to cry and I sighed. "You will always be my mum, blood or not" I said and she smiled hugging me again.

"And you will always be my daughter" she said and I smiled. "And this must be rose, your beautiful" she said hugging rose and I chuckled.

"Love let them breathe" my dad said and my mum sat next to my dad. I took roses hand and sat down opposite them.

"Where should I start" my dad asked and I looked at him.

"Please start form the beginning. I need to know what happened and why" I said and he nodded. Rose squeezed my hand and I smiled.