Chapter 3

Y/NS pov

I opened my eyes and everything ached, I groaned sitting up to see that I was in a bed I didn't recognize "where the hell am I" I whispered.

"Your in my house" a man said walking into the room I looked up to see Carlisle.

"Oh" I said rubbing the back of my neck. Before either one of us could say anything my parents came running in.

"Y/n my baby are you ok" my mum said running to my side. I smiled taking her hand in mine.

"I'm ok its just a few scratches" I said and Carlisle sighed.

"I'm afraid not she managed to break 4 ribs and her nails went into your skin pretty deep , you need a lot of rest and shifting is going to be extremely painful" Carlisle said.

"Well that's great looks like someone can't go out on the next full moon" Chris said walking into the room and I looked down.

"Chris please don't start y/n has already been through enough they doesn't need you making it any worse" my dad said and he rolled his eyes and left.

"Y/n I brought you something" Seth shouted running into the room and I chuckled.

"Thanks Seth" I said and he handed me my favourite chocolate. "You really are the bestest friend anyone could ask for" I said and he smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Maybe I could be a close second" Jake said bringing in a cup of coffee and I smiled.

"Definitely a close second" I said and he laughed putting it down next to me. Then Sam walked in with embry, Jared and Leah.

"I'm hurt" Sam said and I chuckled.

"Oh come on guys I love all of you" I said and they all laughed. I looked over at the door and saw that blonde vampire girl again. Our eyes met and something clicked. Wait no it can't me my...........mate. No that's ridiculous.

"Y/n can we share the chocolate" embry said and I chuckled. I opened the box and shared out my chocolate but I couldn't stop thinking about that girl.

Rosalie pov

I walked alway to see there brother stood outside smoking. I heard what he had said to them when I was about to sneak into there room to talk to them. "Hey you must be Chris" I said. Oh god he stunk of more then just wet dog.

"I don't talk to bloodsuckers it's bad enough Jakes friends with them" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Your charming anyways I want you to leave y/n alone they don't deserve someone like you in there life all you cause for them is pain" I said and he looked at me up and down.

"What do you care about my sister" he asked and I clenched my first.

"Nothing but I stand to watch what you say and do to them it isn't fair my brother never acted like that to me" I said and he scoffed.

"Oh I'm sorry blondie but the last time I checked I'm not your brother" he said and that made me blood boil.

"Don't call my blondie you mutt" I said and he growled at me. Before I could do anything Carlisle came out.

"What's going on here" he asked and Chris just walked away. Lucky Carlisle just saved him. "Rose what happened" he asked and I sighed.

"Nothing he just insulted me" I said walking back inside but he stopped me.

"Rose what's going on" he said and I sighed looking to make sure no one could hear us.

"I don't know ever since I saw y/n I can't take my eyes of them and there scent is amazing all I want to do is be around them" I said and he smiled.

"Rose you have found your mate" he said and I shook my head.

"That's not possible Carlisle, there a werewolf we're not supposed to like it each other" I sighed and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you think it's time to make friends with them, we have been fighting for centuries I think it's time we work together" he said and I sighed.

"I suppose your right but how do I even start" I asked and he chuckled walking toward the door.

"Be yourself if she truly is your mate she will love you" he said then walked inside. I smiled jumping in a tree and watching y/n from there.

Y/NS pov

The pack had left and my parents were talking to Carlisle but I still felt like someone was watching me. I looked out the window to see the blonde vampire in the tree.

I stood up and opened the window "you know if you want to talk you can knock on my door and not watch me from the tree" I said and she went red.

"I don't want to talk to you dog, I'm making sure you aren't dangerous" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Really, well can I know the name of my stalker" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"It's Rosalie and I'm not stalking you" she said and I chuckled.

"Cause sitting in a tree and watching me isn't suspicious" I said and she looked down. I felt kind of bad. "I was joking it's nice to meet you rose I'm y/n" I said and she smiled.

"I must go you don't seem like a threat for now" she said and I pouted.

"Well I hope I get the pleasure of seeing you again" I said and she ran off. I sighed her smile was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.