Chapter 4

Y/NS pov

I was finally aloud to go home after 3 days "please take it easy y/n your not fully healed yet" Carlisle said and I threw my bad over my shoulder.

"I promise I won't do anything to bad" I said and he smiled. I walked towards the door. "Thank you" I said and he nodded.

"I hope I can see you again you seem like a really nice person y/n" he said and I smiled then nodded.

"Your family are really nice vampires to I would love to come visit you all" I smiled walking out the room. I sighed walking down some stairs. I looked to my side to see rose.

I smiled "I hope we can talk again soon stalker" I smiled and she giggled. I walked out and got into my parents car.

"Hey honey, how you feeling" dad said and I smiled.

"I'm great I just can't wait to sleep in my bed I miss it" I said and my mum chuckled. We drove away and I looked out my window to see rose. She was such a beautiful flower.

Rosalies pov

I sighed watching y/n drive away I wish I could spend more time with them.  "You ok rose" someone asked and I turned around to see Carlisle.

"Yeah I just didn't get chance to talk to y/n like I wanted to and I might not ever see them again" I sighed. He smiled putting a hand on my shoulder.

" Y/n will be back" he said and I looked up at him confused.

"How do you know" I asked and he smiled.

"Just a feeling" he said then walked away. I sighed walking back in the house. I hope Carlisle is right.

Y/NS pov

I finally made it back home and it was nice to breath the air of the forest again. "Y/n your back" Seth smiled running over to me and my dad stood in the way.

"Careful Seth y/n is still injured" he said and I rolled my eyes and walked passed him and gave Seth a hug.

"Oh goody your back" Chris said sarcastically. I turned around to see him stood there. I sighed and walked away with Seth.

"I really don't understand why your brother hates you so much" he said and I sighed looking back to see my parents arguing with him again.

"I don't know he's always been like that" I sighed then I felt like someone was watching me. I turned to see rose in a tree. I smiled and shook my head.

"Is there something wrong y/n" Seth asked and I shook my head.

"No I'm just really tired I should get some rest. I will text you later" I said and he nodded. I walked back to my house.

"Y/n is everything ok" my mum asked and I smiled.

"Yeah I'm just tried so I'm going to get some rest" I said walking upstairs to my room. Then I opened my window.

I sat on my bed then rose came in through the window. "Hey stalker did you want something" I asked and she sat down on the chair in the corner of the room.

"I do have a name you know" she said and I smirked.

"I know you do but I think stalker suits you better" I said and she smiled.

"I suppose your right but I don't mean to keep following you its just something about you I can't stop think about you I don't know what's wrong with me" she said and I smiled.

"Do you want know the truth" I said and she looked up at me and nodded. "I can't stop thinking about you to" I said and she smiled.

"Then what do we do know" she asked and I smirked.

"How about I give you my number and we can plan a day out together just the both of us" I said and she smiled.

"I would like that" she said and I smiled. I wrote down my number on a piece of paper.

"Here text me" I said and she took the paper and left. I smiled watching her run through the forest. She truly was a flower.

Victorias pov

I sighed looking out the window. Why can't I stop thinking about that damn werewolf. There blood tasted like the finest wine. I want more of it but now there protect by werewolves and vampires. It's so unfair. I placed around the room trying to come up with a plan to lure them in.

"I have to think of something, I can't let them go to waste there blood is the most delicious thing I have ever had and I want it all" I sighed.

I looked out the window once again come on I need a plan.