Chapter 2

Just letting you guys know, remember Mikasa, Eren, and Armin are all 15 and also (Levi, Hanji, and Bertholdt) I MIGHT add some new charcters in here like (Historia, Annie, Connie, Jean, etc.) Anyways imma be quiet and start the story!! The extra characters are all also 15 except for Historia she is 25 because she is a teacher! 

Mikasa's P.O.V.

I felt like I was growing up to fast already. I mean I'm already 15, and it's only been 5 years since Captain Levi found me. Anyways moving on I have to get ready for school.

(P.S Yes they go to school!)

"Mikasa hurry up already!" Eren yelled.

"I'm trying! Hold your horses!" I screamed back at him. I grabbed a blue t-shirt and slipped on some whites ripped up jeans. I slipped on my black boots, grabbed my bookbad and my writing book.

"Ready!" I said coming out to see Armin, Eren, Jean, and Connie just standing there waiting.

"Thank god your done." Connie said in a really high voice.

"Shut up!" I said back. We all walked out the door and jumped in the car. Eren was driving, I was sitting in the passenerger seat, leaving Jean, Connie, and Armin in the back seats.

(At school)

"Ugh first day of school is gonna suck!" Eren said getting out of the car with everyone else getting out also. I closed the door of Eren's blue mustang.

"Be easy with my baby Mikasa." Eren said rubbing the door I shut.

"Oh Eren stop being a baby!" Jean said.

"Shut up horse face!" Eren said back as Jean's face lit up red with fury.

"Shut up Titan boy!" Jean said back. Eren and Jean went charging at eachother.

"Guys stop fighting please?" Armin said trying to pull Jean back while I was trying to pull Eren back. After about 10 minutes they finally stopped. They both had bloody noses.

"Eren are you okay?" I said helping Eren off the ground after Jean pushed him down.

"Yea I'm fine." He said grabbing my arm to help his self up. He finally got up and we started to head into the school building.

(In first period)

As I hurried into first period and sat in between Eren and Jean. 

Jean's P.O.V.

As Mikasa sat between me and Eren class started and thank god she made it.

"Good morning class." a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came into the classroom.

"I will be handing out a paper to everyone to have a choice of choosing band, choir, or nothing." the teacher laughed at the last part. She handed everyone a piece of paper and when she gave Mikasa it she instantly marked choir. So guess what I did? I marked choir also. Eren, Armin, and Connie all did the same thing.

"If you picked choir please stand up. I stood up and so did Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and Connie.

"Okay you 5 are going to be in choir together. Okay?" she asked.

"Okay." all of us 5 said as we sat back down.

(first period over)

"Thank god that is over." I said as the rest of the group came out.

"So guys what should we call our group?" Mikasa asked. I just loved her voice but I knew that me and her would never be a thing. EVER!

"Uh how about-" I got interrupted by Eren