Chapter 7

Eren's P.O.V
This was it. Today was the day I was going to make Mikasa mine.

I slipped on a blue tee and some jeans.

"This is the day." I said whispering to myself. Hopefully this is gonna work. I opened my bedroom door and saw Mikasa walking by.

"Mikasa!" I yelled. She turned my way and I hugged her.

"O-oh, hi Eren!" She said hugging me back. I let go and we walked together for a while. Yes, it's working! And that moment, Jean comes out of nowhere!

"Hey, you two!" He swings his arms around mine and Mikasa's neck.

"Oh, hey Jean! Me and Eren were just talking about how Levi set up a job for us today." Jean looked at me and glared.

"Just the two of you?" Mikasa nodded her head. I could see the anger growing in Jean.

"No funny business.." Jean kissed Mikasa on the cheek.

"Of course not!" She sounded so innocent.

It was already time for us to go do the laundry that Heicho set up for us to work on. I waited at Mikasa's door and she finally opened it.

"Oh hey Eren! Jean, I'm leaving now! Love you!" She smiled and sent him a wave goodbye.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked as she saw I was still standing there.

"W-what...? Let's go!" I grabbed Mikasa's hand and ran down the hall quickly. I wanted to get away from Jean. I didn't want anything to do with him. All I wanted was to take Mikasa and make her mine.

We started to fold some of the clothes. While I was folding I could see Mikasa burning up.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yea.." She quietly said.

"You look hot." I could then see her cheeks grow a bright red.

"N-not like that!!" I said waving my arms. She giggled and continued folding clothes. We spoke a little but not much. It's like she's different with me.

She's not all happy as she use to be. I miss just me and her. She was folding a pair of my underwear. I almost instantly grabbed them out of her hand.

"Those are mine!" She laughed,

"I know that silly!" My cheeks grew a bright pink and I smiled. I'm glad that she knows.

We were finishing up on folding the clothes when Mikasa sneezed.

"You okay?" I said laughing a bit. She just looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

'Okay Eren you can do this! This is the moment!'  I grabbed Mikasa's hand and pushed her up against the wall.

"E-eren what are you doing?" She was all flustered.

"What I should've done a long time ago, when I had the chance to make you mine." She looked at me wide eyed.

"E-eren...?" I didn't say anything just smashed my lips onto hers. And the surprising thing is she kissed back! She wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and put her legs around my waist.

I deepened the kiss and her legs became tighter around my waist. As soon as we were getting into the moment...the door burst open with a gasp.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" Me and Mikasa both stop and look over to see a very angry Jean....

Cliffhanger?? Yup!! Hope u enjoyed today's chapter! Wow Eren did a nice job huh?

What do you guys think Jean is gonna do? Leave you thoughts in the comments!