Chapter 6

After 3 years of dealing with stupid damn things, Mikasa and Jean moved closer together. Mikasa acted like Eren was never there anymore. She spent every moment with Jean and sometimes even went on dates with him! Eren couldn't hold in his anger anymore and since it was Christmas Eve, he knew what to do.

[Eren's P.O.V]
"Oh Jean! You're so sweet!" "Jean! Thank u!" "Aw of course I'll go on a date with you!" That's all I heard now a days. Jean this, Jean that! It really grinds my gears. I mean I like to see Mikasa happy and all but, I want her to be happy with me. And today was the day I was taking her back. For once and all. Jean wasn't going to stop me. Nobody would. I'm in love with Mikasa and she never knew that...

[2 hours later]
"Hey Mikasa! Can I talk to you?" Jean walked up to Mikasa. I was walking down the hall when I saw this happen so I decided to stay and listen.

"Yea what is it Jean?"

"Mikasa, I love you, a lot, so I bought you this."

Jean pulled out a silver necklace that had Mikasa's name carved in it.

"Oh Jean! You shouldn't have!"

Tears came out of her eyes and she hugged Jean tightly. They both laughed and started to walk. And if your wondering if Mikasa is still wearing the scarf I gave her then your answer is NO. She took it off the day we had rescued her. I had an amazing plan on what to give her for Christmas!

[Night]
Jean walked Mikasa back to her room and left. I quickly knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard her voice and opened the door. "Oh, hi Eren. What are you doing up so late?" She sat down on her bed patting down a spot beside her for me to sit down. "I could ask you the same thing." I laughed, blushing. Luckily it was pitch dark so she couldn't see. "Ha yea. So really what are you doin up?" "I-I wanted to talk to you..." Mikasa looked at me and smiled. "Yea, okay. Anything." "Mikasa...I'm madly in love with you." I looked down. I didn't hear anything from Mikasa and I looked back up. She was shocked. "Eren...I mean if you would've told me this earlier it would've been me and you but..." She looked down and picked her nails a bit. Is she nervous? "But what?" I said grabbing her hand. "Me and Jean are dating..." She grabbed her hand out of mine and looked down. Upset. My heart felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces. "O-oh..." There was a long silence. "Well, I better head to bed." I said getting up. She didn't say anything just laid down in her bed. I closed her door and walked to my room. "I will break them up.." I whispered to myself.
*
*
*
*
I hope u guys have an amazing Christmas! I finally got a new phone and will be updating more often. So yea!! Hope u enjoyed! Tell ur friends about this and tell them to read it! I love all of u guys!! Well goodnight!!