Chapter 8

After the whole incident with Mikasa and Eren, Jean beat the living shit out of Eren and broke up with Mikasa. These days passing by have been the worst. Well one wasn't....

~*Eren's P.O.V*~

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, carefully. I glanced around the room and saw a mirror. I got up and walked over to the mirror. I had a cast around my arm, black-eye, both legs bruised, and a few scars.

I sighed and sat back down.

"Maybe, even if I felt that way about Mikasa, that wasn't right for me to do." I laid down and passed out.

~*2 weeks later*~

I had finally got out of the hospital and was getting dropped off by Levi.

"It's this house." I said as Levi stopped. I opened the car door and shut it slightly.

"Thanks for the ride." I flashed a smile and he just nodded and drove off.

"Here I am. Home sweet home..."

~*Mikasa's P.O.V*~

It's been 2 weeks since Eren hasn't been home. I haven't seen Jean ever since the whole fight and him breaking up with me.

I closed my dairy and put it on my shelf.

I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen to see Eren sitting on the couch.

"Hey....Eren." I spoke with a soft gentle voice. He seemed not to hear me which was a good thing. He seemed to notice that I wasn't there either. I grabbed a bowl and some ceral and went back to my room. I stopped in my tracks when I heard Eren call my name.

"Y-Yes?" I stumbled back into the living room.

He took a deep sigh before saying, "I'm really sorry...for you know kissing you and everything." He looked down in full guilt and shame. I knew Eren loved me and he cared so so much about me, but this wasn't his fault.

I sighed and went to go sit beside him. "Eren," I started. "This isn't your fault." I looked over at him to see tears running down his cheeks.

"I should've just left you and Jean alone!! I should've let you guys be happy!!! I should've never kissed you!!!" He rampaged. He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Eren...everything will be okay." I tried to keep him from raising his voice any louder, but unfortunately that didn't work out well.

"It's not going to be OKAY, MIKA---" I cut him off. And these three words...I will never take back.

"I love you!!" I stammered and covered my mouth once I said those words.

Eren stopped for a second. He breathed in and out and walked towards me. He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it gently.

"You do?" He asked, putting back a black strand of my hair.

"Yes...and I always have...." I looked down. I felt ashamed that I never gave Eren a chance. I loved him...but my heart didn't see it that way.

Eren put his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"Oh, Mikasa...." Eren started to lean in. My breathing started to pick up the pace and I kept staring from his eyes to his lips. He seemed to be doing the same.