Chapter 5

Jean's P.o.V

"Hey guys have you seen Mikasa? She hasn't answered any of my calls or texts." I asked the group.

"No we haven't seen her since yesterday." Armin said.

"Yeah, she hasn't answered any of my texts from last night." Eren said looking back at his phone.

"Should we go check on her maybe she got sick or something like that?" I said about to walk out the door.

Mikasa's P.O.V

I woke up tied up in a dark, cold, and stuffy room.

"Mmm" I tried to speak but there was a cloth over my mouth. I looked down and there was blood on the floor. Then, all of a sudden the door slammed open.

"Well, well, well look who we have here!" The person said breathing on my neck from behind.

"Do you remember when I killed your mom and dad in front of you?" That's when I realized it was him!

"H-how dare you touch Mikasa!" Someone yelled, because the guy had left the door open.

"J-Jean!" I tried to yell.

"Well we have another guest." And then the guy was tackled and stabbed to death, which I could tell was Eren.

"Jean let's untie her!" Eren said unwrapping the cloth off of my mouth.

Eren's P.O.V

"Thank you guys" Mikasa said smiling. I just love seeing her smile so much! Then, she KISSED Jean on the cheek!!

"Hey, what about me!" I said waiting for my kiss. Of course she gave me a wet kiss.

"EW Mikasa!" I said.

"Whatever guys lets get outta here." Jean said picking up Mikasa bridle style.

<~> Sorry it was really short I was busy for a long time with school and homework!! Hope you liked it anyways!!