Chapter 3

Mikasa's P.O.V.

As we headed to Eren's house I turned up the radio and put on my favorite song. (Wherever you will go) The one thing that sucks is that when it came on Eren was already pulling into his drive way. I hopped out of the car and so did Eren. He unlocked the door and we got inside.

"Wait right here." Eren said. All the lights came on.

"Alright you can come now!" Eren yelled. I went to turn the corner and Eren slammed me against the wall.

"E-Eren what a-are you d-doing?" I asked with a confused look. He didn't answer back instead he just slammed his lips against mine. After about 10 minutes of kissing he pulled away.

"Mikasa I-I like y-you more than f-friends." He said. I froze in shock.

"E-Eren..." I said.

"See I knew you wouldn't feel the same about m-" I cut him off by slamming my lips against his. I put my arms around his neck and had to step on my tipi-toes to reach sice I was shorter that him. He slammed me against his bedroom door and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He stopped kissing me and opened his bedroom door.

He closed it and threw me on his bed. Right when I was going to get up he pushed me down and got on top of me. He kissed the top of my lips asking for entrance. I denied. He slid his hands down to my ass and gripped it. I gasped and he slid his tounge in. We fought and of course he won. He moved down to my neck and instantly found my sweet spot.

"E-Eren..." I moned. He started to suck on it and left a hicky.

"Mikasa please be mine." He said. Right when he said that his front door opened. "Eren were home!" his mom called.

"Eren!" Eren's little sister Annie called.

"Shit!" He mumbled. I threw his shirt on and Mikasa slid hers back on too.

"Eren what are we going to do?" Mikasa whispered.

"I dont know." I answered back. Suddenly my door opened.

"Eren what's goin-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!" Erens dad yelled at him.

"Mr.Jeager it's n-not what you t-think." Mikasa stuttered.

"Mikasa get home now." Erens dad said. Mikasa got up and got on all of her clothes and called Armin.

Mikasa's P.O.V.

As I left Eren's house still hearing him and his dad argue I called Armin and she came and picked me up.

"Mikasa what happened?" she asked.

"Well Eren and I were in the 'middle of something' and his mom, dad, and little sister walked into the door and his dad caught us." I answered.

"Oh I see." she looked back at the road, We finally arrived at my house and I said thanks to Armin and she left. I opened the door and closed it. I threw myself on the couch and thought about what just now happened. After I was done thinking I went upstairs grabbed my Iphone and put on my favorite band, The Calling.
~TimeSkip to Morning~

(Still Mikasa's P.O.V.)

As I woke up I checked my phone and saw I had missed a call from Jean and a message from Eren. I ignored both and got up and grabbed a white t-shirt and black jeans with my blue matching panties and bra. I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me and turned on the shower and jumped in.

I let the warm water run down my back as I put in the shampoo and conditiner. I washed it out and washed my body with Strawberry smelling body wash. I washed it off also and turned off the water and got out.

I grabbed a towel and dryed off my hair and body. I slipped on my clothes and opened the bathroom door to come face-to-face with my big brother. Berholdt.

"Excuse me!" was the only thing that came out of his mouth. I just shoved him over making him fall, stuck out my tounge and heading downstairs, grabbing my bookbag and closing the door.

Usally Petra was there but she went to Levi's house abd my brother asked me if he could come over and take a shower because his water was off.
~Timeskip to school~

(Mikasa's P.O.V)

As I got into the school building and saw Eren, Petra, Levi, and Jean all sitting at the same table. I walked over there and sat beside Jean scaring him.

"What's up guys?" I said.

"Nothing much but can I see you Mikasa for a second?" Jean asked looking at me.

"Sure!" I said following Jean.

Jean's P.O.V

As Mikasa followed me I got really nervous.

"Where are we going Jean?" Mikasa asked.

"Mikasa I have to tell you something?" I asked standing in front of her.

"What?" she said.

"I'm in love with you!"