Chapter 9

"Guys! Please stop fighting already!" Eren yelled at the two girls punching and kicking at each other. Eren pulled Mikasa off of Annie, finally, and held her.

"Mikasa, calm down!" Eren screeched.

Annie held her ears and Mikasa tried to.

"Sorry." Eren whispered to Mikasa. Annie looked pissed then her normal self.

"Annie, Mikasa, you guys seem to already know each other."

"Yea we do." Mikasa said, glaring at Annie. Eren let Mikasa go, but she didn't move.

"Mikasa, this is my g-girlfriend, Annie." Eren's words were knives in Mikasa's heart. She felt betrayed.

"Annie is your girlfriend?" She asked. Her grey eyes looked into Eren's emerald ones.

"Yea.." He scratched the back of his neck. Annie was smiling. She was happy Eren had said that. She knew Mikasa always had a crush on Eren and she just wanted to get Mikasa angry. But, Annie actually really liked Eren. They had met in high school and from that point they've gotten along.

"I-Im gonna get going." Mikasa spoke, breaking the awkward silence in the room.

"W-What..?! Where are you going?" Eren grabbed Mikasa's wrist, but she pulled away.

"Why do you care? You never seem to anyways! I spent two whole weeks waiting for you to come home!" Mikasa stormed off into her room and started to pack clothes and other supplies in her suitcases. She grabbed them and walked out the door, ignoring Eren's begs and Annie's smirks. She got in the car and started to drive away. She was too upset to drive. She quickly pulled over, before she could wreck and she put her hands over her face and sobbed.

Her phone started to buzz. She looked down at it and saw Eren had been blowing up her phone. She ignored it. Eren started to call and text her constantly nonstop. She got tired of it. She finally answered him.

"Mikasa! Please I'm so sorry-"

"Sorry my ASS!! You are such a damn LIAR! FUCK YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" And with that she hung up. She sobbed more. That's all she could do. All she could think about was Jean, Eren, and Levi. She knew if Levi knew about this, he would kill Eren. Jean wouldn't give a damn. Jean is happy now, he lives in Florida, with his boyfriend, and adopted baby girl.

Mikasa's eyes were starting to drift off. She ended up falling asleep, pulled over on the side of the rode.

~•~

"Mikasa.." I felt someone shaking me and my eyes slowly drifted open. I rubbed my eyes and I looked over at the figure that was shaking me.

"You're finally awake..thank god." Levi. It was him. I looked around. I was in a bed. Levi's bed. Levi's house. How'd I get here? I had so many questions to ask.

"Why am I here?" I asked him. He only sighed and looked down at my hand.

"While I was driving to come and get you, I had saw your car parked on the side of the rode and you were asleep and so I didn't want to leave you there alone..." Levi whispered, his voice sounded worried. Was he worried about my safety? Mine?

For a split second, I remembered when Levi had saved me. I called him...

"Captain Levi...." I made a slight smile at him as he looked up at me in shock.

"You remembered.." He made a smile back at me.

"That's the first time in years since you've smiled." I gave out a little laugh and sat up.

"Levi, I love you!!" I blurted out and looked at him to see him blushing like hell.

And that was it for me. Those were the words I had spoken to Jean and Eren. And now Levi...

.
.
.
.
.
HOPE YOU LIKED IT! SORRY IT'S SHORT! ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER!!! BYEEEE!