Lili Meets Welf And The Betrayal

Bell Pov

School had ended and Bell and Welf got together after getting their equipment. Then Welf was introduced to Lili.

Bell: Hey Lili, you ready?

Lili: Of course. But who is this person? *looking at Welf*

Bell: His name is Welf he will be joining our party starting today, I wanted you to know each other since it looks like we will be working together, so I asked him if he could make it today.

Lili: Master Bell, he is no another member of the Zeus familia is he? *scared*

Welf: No I am Welf Corozo a advanced level 1 of the Hephaestus familia.

Lili: I see, I am Liliruca Arde of the Soma familia nice to meet you. (*sigh* That scared me for a second if he was a member of the Zeus familia then I don't know what would have happened to me.) *puts her hand forward for a hand shake*

Welf shakes her hand surprised.

Welf: Hey by the way do you know about the Corozo's curse? *Not wanting to fool the group*

Bell: We know what you are trying to do and you don't have to worry your background and the curse you were given doesn't matter to us the least bit.

Lili: I feel the same way.

Welf: Thanks you guys.

Bell: Don't mention it.

After they try to get more familiar so they don't have any problems later if they are going to be in trouble. Bell also explained how Welf had joined since he thought she would have felt left out. 

Welf: Well then what are we waiting for lets go kill some monsters. *excited*

Lili: We should go to the 11th floor today.

Welf: Will that really be alright?

Lili: The 11th floor is not much different from the 10th so we will be fine since you and Master Bell have already gone to the 10th.

Welf: I guess that makes sense.

After they headed to the 11th floor but as soon as they entered Lili had secretly placed monster lurers near them because she was scared that if more people keep joining the group she will have a harder time with her plan.

Then the group started fighting and Lili was giving them support but after sometime there seemed to be a lot more monsters than usual and Lili's support also stopped.

Bell: Lili, what happened? *worried*

But there was no answer.

Welf: Lili answer us! *worried*

There still was no answer.

Welf: Bell... do you think. *scared*

Bell: No that can't be. *trying to deny she died*

Just then the bag in which 3 of the Bell's swords were in, on Bell's back was taken away by a arrow leaving him with only the 2 in his hands that were to difficult to steal.

Then the thief reviled herself which they saw was Lili.

Welf: Lili, what are you doing are you crazy or something?!! *angry*

Lili: You are still acting like this haven't you figured it out by now?

Bell: So had you planned this from the start, to betray us like this?

Lili: Bingo. Good the reason I did not steal before was I heisted to steal from you before because I knew you were too strong for that, so I waited and planed for this ever since the first time we met.