Floor 24

Bell Pov

Fels: So you have to go to the 24th floor and kill the enormous amount of monsters that are there and find out the reason why they are staying there. There is already a party there I assigned in advanced so you can team up with them. I wasn't going to come but I changed my mind now that the Enyo is here.

Futu Hsiao then picks up Bell in one hand and Fels in the other.

Fels: Enyo what are you doing? *worried*

Futu Hsiao: Don't worry nothing will happen. {Transmitter of the lighting god}

Then the group suddenly arrives on the 24th floor.

Fels: I see that's what you were planning on doing. Was that telepotrain magic?

Futu Hsiao: No that magic just raises my speed by 1.5%.

Fels: I guess I shouldn't underestimate the speed of a level 9. *shocked*

Futu Hsiao: Well then where are they now?

Suddenly the group heard a scream.

Futu Hsiao: So that way.

The group go towards the way and encounter the hermes familia and Aiz which weren't far at all.

Bell: Which one of you was it that screamed and why?

Lunue: It was me and look down *Bell looks down in the cliff and sees a bunch of monsters that ranged between level 2 and 3* It's gonna take forever to kill them all.

Futu Hsiao: A bunch of insects.

Asfi: The dicider of Hell Enyo.

Futu Hsiao just looks at the monsters with his dead eyes skill and all of them die instantly.

Aiz: (What power he didn't even move, he definitely is the one that landed the final strike on the Black dragon. With powers like this I have no doubt that he can take on all of Orario without Zeus and Hera families and still win without trying.*amazed*)

Revis: Hello Aria, I am here to get you.

Aiz: Its you!

Bell: Who exactly is she I never seen her before?

Aiz: She is a enemy to our familia and has attacked us multiple times, she is considered a opponent let me deal with her.

Futu Hsiao: Go ahead I won't interfere even if she were to kill or kidnap you. *folding his hands*

Aiz: Thanks.

Revis: You have to be going crazy if you think you can defeat me.

Aiz doesn't pay attention to what she says and unsheathing her sword she charges at Revis. As soon as the fight starts Revis immediately goes on the losing side and Aiz was about to give her a attack to kill her but she steps back to where her comrade Olivas was just in time.

Futu Hsiao: Looks like the Sword Princess is a level 6 now.

 She then kills Olivas taking his magic stone.

Olivas: Revis, why did you? *weakend*

Revis: I just need power. *pulls out the magic stone from his chest and eats it*

Revis: Now time for round 2. *confident*

Bell: Why is she so confident all of a sudden.

Futu Hsiao: (Maybe her ability like Zard's?)