Talk

Bell Pov

Futu Hisao had just left the 24th floor and headed to the surface with Fels. Levaning the Loki familia, Hermes familia and Bell behind.

Lefiya: So he just left?

Bell: Pretty much Uncle isn't the friendly type of person.

Aiz: Yea but even despite him just standing still most of the time he really was the one who did all the work.

Bete: Either way Aiz why did you come here without telling us first?

Aiz: I was just going to go to low floors to test my new level up but that masked man had given me this mission.

Lefiya: And what about that monster tamer from last time?

Aiz: The slaughter god took care of her with one attack.

Bete: She actually managed to survive a attack from the Enyo?! *shocked*

Bell: Not exactly. He wasn't using anywhere near his full strength after all if he had more than 150 floors under us would have been destroyed by a single attack alone. It just wouldn't go beyond that due to the reason multiple Behemoths spawn on the 175th floor as if there is a colosseum of them on that floor.

All: A colosseum of Behemoths! Just how deep has the Zeus and Hera familia been?!! *scared*

Bell: 10 years ago when they were trying to find where the 3 great quest came from they went down to the 430th floor and finally found the Black dragon lying there. But they never decided to go below the 200th floor after that due to the enormous resources and money they needed for it. After all when they had gone to floor 430 they had ended up spend 5 whole trillion vails.

All: 5 trillion!!! *shocked*

Asfi: That's definitely one rich familia.

Bell: Or at least it was. Now the families only have half a trillion vails.

All: (The Zeus and Hera familia really don't know what's a lot of money do they?)

Aiz: Now let's just head to the surface.

Lefiya: Ms. Aiz don't you think we should heal your wounds first?

Aiz: Don't worry they are all just minor injuries we would just be wasting time.

Bell: You are actually seriously hurt even a fool can see that and about time my healing spell won't take very long at all.

Aiz: Ok I accept your help. *sits down because she thinks it going to take a long time*

Bell then points his palm towards Aiz.

Bell: {Thunder heal}

All of a sudden all of Aiz's injures are gone due to Bell's magic.

Aiz: This is incredible I don't feel a single bit of pain anymore.

Bell: I am a very good healer after all but sadly I am not even a insect compared to my familia in any aspect.

Lefiya: (This is really annoying me how dare he get to treat Ms. Aiz and get so friendly with her even I wouldn't ever do something so unfair... *angry* I meant rude I definitely meant rude.*tiny blush*)

Bete: Hey wait a second...

Lefiya: (Yes, Mr. Bete is definitely going to teach that human a lesson he will remember for his whole life. This is going to be a lot of fun hahaha *happy*)

Bete: ... Aren't you that kid with the level up magic from before. I thought you weren't an adventurer.

Bell: I only became a adventurer after I was attacked by a minotuar during the field trip.

Aiz: I am sorry for that. *looking at the ground extremely sad*

Bell: Ms. Aiz there is no need for you to apologise to me I am grateful to you if I didn't meet you back then, then everything would have definitely been a lot different and due to you I experienced some things that I wouldn't ever give up for anything else in the World.

Aiz: Thanks. *Gets up very happy and hugs Bell very tightly*

Lefiya: (Just how unfair can fate even be. *On the verge of crying*)

Bell: Ms. Aiz please loosen your grip its being hard for me to breathe.

Aiz realizing what she was doing let go of Bell with a blush. Who was now breathing huge amounts air.

Aiz: Sorry about that.

Bell: I don't mind. *tired* Its just that I am too weak.

Asfi: Well then let's head to the surface now should we?

Bete: Whatever.

Filvis: Sorry I am late what has happened?* tired*

Bell: Well for starters we got attacked by a monster tamer who's name was Revis I think and she escaped and we are about to leave.

Filvis: So in other words it was useless for me to be here.

Bell: Pretty much.

Lefiya: You human how can you possibly be so rude to someone? *angry*

Bete: He's not being rude he is just stating the facts it was useless for Loki to send us if there were both the strongest one in the Zeus familia and the one with level up magic is here already.

Lefiya: But-

Filvis: He is right there was no need for us to be here.

Bell: Sorry if you took it that way. I didn't mean to say anything rude I was simply explaining the sustition and I doubt that Lord Dionysus knew that Uncle and me were here after all we weren't given the order on the surface instead on the lower floors.

(Just using this chance to clarify that Dionysus is not going to be Enyo in this since he and Hermes were very loyal to Zeus before they were banished and I already have someone who will play that part for him.)

Filvis: That is true so I guess we can't blame anyone on this.

Bell: Well I know that this isn't the first time someone said this but I think I stayed here for long enough can we go to the surface already?

All: *laugh and smile*

After the group finally heads to the surface and very quickly due to the first rate adventurers in the end the group reached the surface in 3-5 hours.

After Aiz wanted to talk to Bell so they stayed back outside babel after the rest of the group left.

Bell: So what did you talk with me about?

Aiz: I actually want to apologize for everything I had done and thank you for helping me.

Bell: I already told you that there was no need for any of that. And look I turned out just fine.

Aiz: Yea, I guess that's true but please tell me if there is anything I can do to help.

Bell: I don't really have any problems and even if some showed up I am sure I can deal with all of them easily.

Aiz: Ok but if something comes up feel free to ask for my help.

After they leave and head to their own familia homes.