Planning For The Expedition

(This chapter may have some typos mostly missing h and gs but please understand that I had been working on this when I didn't really have a good device to write with.)

Zeus Pov

Zeus with a disappointed face was currently sitting in his office where there were Futu-Hisao with a face that he really didn't want to be there as well as Maxim, Silver, Gin, Malan and Vitalis (Malan and Vitalis = Former vice captains of the familia) who mainly seemed angry at Futu over anything else and Zard who was just thinking just ow was he a part of this dissicition when he wasn't involved also Bell who had the face of a young boy who was scared for a scolding.

(Sometimes I will just call him Futu when he is being called by a person who is in some means not scared by im or doesn't respect im and also at times when I will be using his name to label who is speaking. But to be fair the main reason I am doin this is just because h is one of the keys that is not working on my typing device and it is really annoying to copy and paste the same letter over and over again.

Bell: Why in the World am I even here for even though I didn't do anything at all?

Zard: Hey that's my line.

Bell: Well it  was all uncle Futu-Hisao's fault.

Futu: You are the one who invited the Loki familia so ow did it suddenly become my fault?! And I quote *cough* *cough* *cough*. Don't worry I am sure you can tag along with our familia on the expedition. *imatiting Bells voice in the last sentence* And despite that I am still kept in this boring sustition.

Bell: I admit that I was the one who said that but as an older person it was your job to correct me and instead of that you were the one who supported my decision I can still remember you sayin something like...  As long as you don't slow us down, there shouldn't be a problem.

Zard: Bell may have a point-

Zard stopped talking when he saw Futu was ivn him a death glare that quite literally said he would kill him if he heard another word out of Zards mouth about the case. Zard despite his personality still got really scared and started to look at his hands as if they were more important. But you really can't blame the man after all a person would have to be nuts if he wasn't scared of one of the Worlds strongest members being angry at them.

Futu: Even if I did say something like that then it still would be your fault for making the decision in the first place since it would have been embarrassing for the familia.

Futu was also scared that if he embarrassed the familia aain the person he was most scared of in the World would hunt him down till is death.

Zard: Futu has a point. *Trying to remove his anger on Zard*

Bell: Traitor!

Zard completely ignored Bell as if he was deaf.

Vitalis: Quit fooling around it was both of yours fault.

Futu tried to scare him even though the 2 mostly likely would be equal in stats and Vitalis and more experience, Vitalis had not battled anyone for more than 10 years now. but it backfired when Vitalis dared to tell the person who Futu was most scared of how the end result might just end with his leg in his hand mostly because that person and a very odd habit of cutting of limbs from people he did not like.

Futu: Ok I am sorry just dont tell him about any of this he will really kill me after tearing my limbs apart. *Very terrified*

Vitalis: Now that's the lovely Futu I remember. *Pleased*

Bell: Who in the World can make even him this scared. (Uncle didn't even yell at Mr.Vitalis for calling him something like that, I never could have imagined anyone in the Zeus, Pisoden or era familia being so scared and especially not im of all people.) *A bit scared*

Zard: Without a doubt Futu is one of the strongest in all of history but the person they are talking about is the one who is known as the strongest of the strongest in all of history. You dont know anything about him since he left Orario 4 years before the great quests and 18 years ago from now.

(I am just going to use this moment to clarify that the 3 great quests were 14 years ago since I really dont want to ae Bell if there are other options.)

Malan: Either way it no use fighting over this lets meet up with the Loki familia to talk about how we are going to plan this. Also now that they are coming we won't be able to ho as deep as we want to.

Futu: Well it won't be all that bad.

Malan: Mind explaining?

Futu: When I went up till the 150th floor everything seemed normal. But I have a feeling after what that woman said something special will happen on the 59th floor.

Zeus: Fine you should join me and Zard in leading the expedition team just to be safe.

Futu: Sure but if we meet that woman again then let me take care of er she is my kill that ran away and as hunter I can't just let something like this pass by.

Zard: Sure but dont put the blame on us if you lose your prey aain.

Futu: There is no way that will happen.

Zeus: And how exactly did she escape last time then?

Futu: I simply wasn't trying to kill her at that time but I ended up changing my mind now.

After Zeus and Maxim went to the twilight mansion to discuss about the expedition. While Futu and Zard went to train Bell since his magic is very useful for expeditions and is also the 2nd best mage in support after Vitalis.

In the meeting with the Loki familia it was decided that they would only go up to the 60th floor and that if a Loki familia member tries to run away he will be killed on the spot by the Zeus familia. Even though the Loki familia didn't like the last rule they didn't really have much of a voice in the decision anyway.