Corbyn - Love Back

I still got your halo hanging on the corner of my bed 

But when I looked closer, that shit was cracked

Corbyn groaned as he realised what he had just let walk out the door. The love of his life, girlfriend of 2 years, his future wife, future baby mamma and so many more titles he wished to give you. Namely, he let YOU walk out the front door. You took nearly all you things and told him you would come back tomorrow for the rest with your older brother who, frankly, scared the living daylights out of Corbyn. It took nearly 5 minutes for Daniel to poke his head in and ask what happened, Jonah appearing as well seconds after Daniel appeared. "Dude what happened?" Jonah asked from the doorway. Corbyn ignored them. He heard Daniel sigh. "Corbyn, you gotta talk. Y/N just stormed through the living room completely livid, didn't say one word to any of us, which she doesn't normally do. Grabbed her keys from the counter and left through the front door." Corbyn just grunted again. Jonah rolled his eyes and pulled Daniel into the hall. Corbyn could hear them mumbling in the hall but thought nothing of it. They soon left, their footsteps getting softer as they walked away.

After 20 minutes of sulking Corbyn heard footsteps come up the stairs and pad towards his room. He internally groaned. The person knock and Corbyn mumbled a 'come in'. They opened the door and his sister entered the room. "Ash, I love you but I don't want to do anything right now." His sister paid no attention to what he said and laid down next to him. "What happened?" She asked. Corbyn huffed. "I accused her of cheating after seeing an article a fan sent me..." He whispered ashamed he believed a fan over his own girlfriend. Ashley shot up and faced him. "You did what?!" "Don't ask me to say it again. I had enough trouble admitting it to you." Ashley rolled her eyes. "Corbyn I love you, now go and get your woman." Corbyn shook his head. "I don't think I can." He said. Ashley groaned. "Of course you can! Now grow a pair and go get her!" Corbyn tilted his head back and saw the pretend gold halo hanging from his bedpost. He smiled seeing as you always thought it would represent your relationship. As long as it was in tact, so was your relationship. He reached up and unhooked the halo from his bedpost. He turned it over in his hands. Corbyn's heart sank when he saw the small crack, it was ready to snap in two. Ashley saw it too and placed her head on Corbyn's shoulder. "It's still hanging on, maybe that means you have a chance..." Ashley trailed off as Corbyn got up and practically ran out of the door to try and fix this.