Jack - Love Back

Put it on my tab

-Jack's POV-

"Babe! Please use it!" I cried to Y/N. She wanted to get some shoes she has been eyeing for the past 3 months. She just never had the guts to go and buy them, so being the amazing boyfriend I am, I'm trying to give her my credit card so she can go get them. "Jack, I want to be independent! I want to be able to provide for myself and not rely on you for money." She said from the other end of the bed. "Babygirl, listen to me. I know you aren't with me for the money. I know you aren't a gold-digger. I know that you want to be independent. But I wanna spoil you. I wanna get you nice things and let you use my money. Please just use it this one time and then I won't pressure you into using it again. I can see how much you want these shoes. I'll even come with you if you want." Her eyes lit up. "You will?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded. "Of course. We can make a family day out of it. You got get Lav ready and I'll get the car going." (A/N: For the purpose of this imagine Gabbie did not want anything to do with Lavender so you became her adoptive mother. No hate to Gabbie at all (she's amazing) this is purely for the imagine.) I walked downstairs with Y/N in front of me, she went to get Lavender from Daniel and Corbyn who were entertaining her in the backyard. Jonah was out with Tate. I walked out to the car and made sure we had everything we needed - namely things for Lav. I came back in and was met with Y/N and Lavender in the kitchen. Y/N was talking to Lav. "You ready to go hang out with Dada and me?" She asked and Lavender nodded. "What do you wanna do?" "Can we go to Target momma?" I saw Y/N tense but nod smiling. "Of course babygirl. Anything for you." Y/N said tickling Lavender's stomach making her giggle. I walked in like I hadn't heard anything and wrapped my arms around Y/N's waist. "We ready?" Both girls nodded and we moved out. Once we got in Lavender in, I jumped into the driver's seat as Y/N climbed in next to me. "I heard her call you Mom." I whispered as we pulled out. I saw Y/N smile. "Are you okay with it?" She asked. I chuckled. "More than okay. I consider you her mother. You are definitely her mother in my eyes. Are you okay with it?" I asked rubbing my thumb along her hand. "Yes. I was kind of waiting for the day if I'm honest." She said giggling. I laughed and glanced at Lavender in the rear view mirror. She has no clue what's going on but she's our little girl.