Daniel - You're Husband and Wife Youtubers | AU

A/N: some minor details that you guys need to know - in this series of imagines you are husband and wife and you have a youtube channel. For this imagine your fandom is called Y/S/N (your ship name) Vlogs and he's pranking you by pretending to lose his memory. You are still friends with the other guys. Warning: depictions of fake blood

"What's up Y/S/N Fam!" Daniel spoke. "Welcome back to another episode of prank wars. Today I'm going to be pranking my wife by pretending to lose my memory. She's been on my case about fixing some lights up outside so I think I'll pretend that I was putting them up and fell off the ladder. She'll be home in about 10 minutes so we need to get everything set up before she gets home. I think we might even have some fake blood left over from last Halloween so I can use that on my forehead to make it more believable. I'll send you into a timelapse in 3... 2... 1..."

Daniel placed the ladder under where the lights are being set up and then rubbed some fake blood on his head, some smeared and some in globbs before setting up the camera where you wouldn't see it.

Y/N's POV

Pulling into the garage you knew something was wrong straight away, you could feel it in your gut. Without even moving to unload your groceries, you open the door to the house and immediately call for Daniel. Upon seeing the ladder outside the sliding glass door you smile to yourself realising that he finally began to put up the lights you had ordered 4 months ago. You check the master bedroom to find it empty and still a mess. You walked back down the hallway and that was when your heart sank. To your feet. You could see a pair of feet outside; it looked like the owner was lying on the concrete patio. Against your will, your feet carried you out and your gut feeling was confirmed. It was Daniel, and his head was bleeding. Before you even got to him you rendered him unconscious. You dropped to your knees and cradled his head in your hands, causing blood to smear over them.

"Daniel?" You whispered lightly tapping his cheek in hopes he might wake up. Tears began to brim in your eyes. "Daniel... Please wake up baby. Please don't be...." Your heart couldn't bear to finish that sentence. You were about to give up when a low grunt was heard from below. Your head whipped down to see a stirring Daniel beginning to wake up. "Baby...?" You softly questioned. Before he even said anything he scrambled from your lap like he had seen a ghost. "W-Who are you?" He questioned. Your heart dropped even further. "I-I'm your wife." His brows furrowed. "I don't have a wife. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Charlotte." You shook your head. "O-Oh, well let me take you to go see her. She doesn't live far." "But you don't know where she lives. Nor do I know you." Your stomach dropped. "Is there someone else I can take you to so they can take you to the hospital?" You asked, tears threatening to spill. The man you loved with all your heart didn't even remember you. The man who had comforted you when you needed it. The man you met all those years ago on the floor of Costco when you had a panic attack. He wasn't the same one who was in front of you. "Um, I think my sister lives close" You nodded knowing full well that Anna lived a couple of streets over. "Okay, and can you tell me your name, her name, where she lives and what the date is today?" He nodded. "My name is Daniel Seavey, her name is Anna Seavey, she lives on Cornwell Street number 675 in LA and today's date is 23rd of September 2022." You nodded. Your nurse's side was starting to kick in. You calmed yourself down and kept asking him questions while you called Anna. Just as you were about to press on her contact Daniel yelled for you to stop. You looked up at him. "I love you. Your name is Y/N Seavey. You're my wife. It was for prank wars, the camera is over there."

If looks could kill, Daniel would have been dead in 0.2 seconds flat. You were livid but also found the amusing side. "Handsome, don't you ever do that again. You hear me?" Daniel gulped but nodded. "For the record, you've done it to me before and I had a right to do it back." You shook your head smiling and got to your feet to go and retrieve the camera from where Daniel had hidden it. Holding it in front of you, you began to speak. "Well, that's it for another prank wars video, make sure to go back and see where this all started. Daniel do you have anything to say for yourself?" Daniel chuckled and placed a sweet kiss on your forehead. "Nope, only that I'm sorry and that the people watching this should like, subscribe and if they feel generous, leave a comment! Thanks guys for watching and we'll see you in the next video!"

You turned off the camera and jumped into Daniel's arms.

"Don't ever do that again! I don't need that stress again."

Daniel laughed but agreed