295. Relatives From Beijing

She spent a lot of time thinking and finally thought of using public opinion to kick Qiao Nian down. Just when her plans were almost succeeded, her shady past was exposed.

Comments on the internet were increasing so quickly, and at the same time, her number of fans kept dropping.

There was no time for hesitation. Qiao Chen indignantly deleted the latest notifications quickly. She bit her lips and sat on the bed, unable to calm down.

As long as the updates on her post could be deleted, the video would disappear along with it. What if someone took a screenshot or saved the video? The more she thought about it, the more uneasy she felt. She grabbed her cell phone and called the first name on the contact last.

Ring, ring.

The phone rang seven or eight times, but no one answered.

She bit her lip and put her cell phone down.

...

Half an hour later, Qiao Chen took a bath and came out of the bedroom.

The moving company downstairs had already loaded the furniture that could be taken away in the car. This left only the large pieces of furniture, such as sofas, dining tables, refrigerators, and so on.

Qioa Chen looked at the mess in her home and her heart tightened. Just as she said ''Mom, I'm downstairs,'' she heard the sound of a car arriving outside.

Qiao Weimin and Shen Qiongzhi were sitting on the sofa. Hearing the sound, they straightened their backs and said, ''We're coming!''

Full of doubts, Qiao Chen was still thinking about who it was.

Just outside the door, a couple in their forties walked in.

The man was dressed in a suit and had an elegant demeanor. He was very tall, nearly 1.8 meters in height. His appearance was not as gentle nor as handsome as her father's. His skin was a little dark, and he looked mature and calm.

Spotting her on the stairs, the man greeted her, ''Chen Chen, what are you doing standing there? Why don't you come down.''

The capable and neat-looking woman also looked up towards her.

Qiao Chen suddenly remembered who they were. They were her uncle Shen Jingyan and aunt Wei Ling!

For as long as she could remember, her mother's relatives seldom came to their home. She had only met her legendary uncle a few times. From her memory, he did not visit very often, but whenever he did, he was very generous.

She had asked her mother before what her uncle did, but Shen Qiongzhi hesitated to elaborate, saying that he lived in Beijing and was developing something there.

If you think about it carefully now, what good places were left in Beijing to develop? Most people wouldn't be bale to have a proper foundation in Beijing, let alone develop a business.

Besides, every time her uncle came to visit, her parents and Grandma did not behave like he was a visiting relative.

It seemed that her Grandma needed to restrain her temper in front of her uncle.

Qiao Chen's heart pounded and her eyes twinkled. She bit her lip and went downstairs.

Downstairs, Shen Jingyan had found a place to sit down. The servant poured him a cup of tea. He picked up the teacup and took a sip. His sharp eyes swept the men and women standing in front of him, too afraid to even sit down. Rubbing his swollen temples, he said wearily, ''Elder sister, how many times have I told you, don't be too shallow! When looking at things and people, don't just look at the present, but think about what will happen in the future!''

Shen Qiongzhi did not expect that her younger brother would immediately start scolding her as soon as he arrived. It was embarrassing. But she was the one who asked for help, she had no choice but to be forced to accept the scolding. She softly pursed her lips and said in a weak voice, ''Well, the situation has already become like this.''

Wei Ling glanced at her, resisted the temptation to laugh, and sat on the other side drinking tea leisurely.