Introduction

Vansh Rai Singhania:

A 28years old man...He is a multi billionaire ....Owner of VR enterprise and many more... every girl have a crush on him in his office and outside also.. he is a ruthless Mafia who never thinks before killing anyone but he never kill innocent people.... He has many enemies but they are so weak to him... They never find out his weak point... He is a password protected man... Every coin have 2sides same goes to him... He has a dark past that's the reason now he is a mafia... Maybe from heart he is still a baby but there is no one who will bring out the baby from mafia's cage... He has everything...He earned everything by his own... Though he has everything But he is alone... There is no one who cares for him except his P. A cum brother Angre....

Angre:A 26years old man...Vansh's P. A... Vansh always treats him as his brother... He also thinks Vansh as his own brother.. Because he has no one in this world except Vansh... He is an orphan... When he was 12years old from then he is with Vansh ...He always thinks about his boss... He is so protective for him.. Loves his boss so much...

Riddhima Kapoor: A 19years old girl... She is a childish and immature type girl.... She has everything because she is a rich businesses man's daughter... She is a good girl not a type of girl who is spoil brat..she is a happy soul... She always helps poor peoples.. She loves children and because her behaviour is childish so kids also likes her so much... Daughter of jay and Ragini kapoor...

Jay Kapoor: A 50 years old man...A millioner... Father of Riddhima.. Owner of RRK company... RRK means Ragini Riddhima Kapoor.. He loves his daughter and wife so much that's why he kept the name... He was not a millioner by born he earned everything by his own...

Ragini Kapoor: A 47 years old woman... Who loves her daughter and husband so much....Mother of Riddhima..... Riddhima is their Apple of eyes... Riddhima is their only child... She is a house wife.. They share a good bonding with their family (Riddhima, Ragini, Jay)...

So I hope that I will post the first chapter soon... I hope everyone will support me...

Target : 55+ votes