Part-21

The target is not completed yet in the previous chapter so go and vote..

Silent readers just stay away... Guys just look at the views on the previous chapter and the number of votes.. I am too much dissapointed

Silent readers if u really want to read then vote otherwise no need to read..

---------------

I am so sorry for not replying everyone actually I am so much busy with my studies so I just reply in some comments.. I hope you all will understand my situation..

I didn't rechecked it so pardon my mistakes

Let's start,

When Vansh saw that she slept then he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and a lone tear escaped from his left eye.... Then he got up from the bed and went to his study room...

Vansh's Pov:

When I opened my eyes in the morning I heard my sweetheart was crying.. And when I hugged her she was feeling disgusted by my touch... Then I got to know that now she knows that I am a murderer... Then I tried to talk to her but she didn't let me..

Then I snatched her phone and gave it to Angre for information... And I knew it that she will try to escape that's why I kept my eyes on her... And after that I told her about my being a mafia...

And also told her that I don't love her....which is a big lie... Bcz I love her so much ..but now I can't behave with her softly bcz she accepts me then she have to accept me with my both sides ...

I know sweetheart that I hurted u alot but now u have to suffer jaan bcz u only watched the world which your parents showed you but now I will show u the real world...

Bcoz my enemies are everywhere and they will try to harm u if they get to know that u r my weakness... So I will keep doing this with u...

Pov ends...

Then Vansh's eyes turned dark remembering that when said Riddhima that he doesn't love her then her face fall pale...

Vansh removed his belt and started hitting himself... He was just remembering Riddhima's face and tears were falling from his eyes..

.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.

...

Next day,

Riddhima was sleeping when heard some voice from down.. She recognized the voice and it was her father's... She went down and saw her father was talking with Vansh..

Riddhu went towards him and hugged him... Jay also hugged her..

Riddhu was crying remembering last night

R(crying): Dad why u and mom did this with me... What was my fault

J: Riddhu look at me

Riddhima was crying hugging her father... Then Jay cupped her face and leaned towards her forehead and kissed her forehead

J(softly): Riddhu look I love you so much and I know what's right for u and Vansh is perfect for you... So accept him and lead your life happily

R: Dad how can u say me this...u r saying me to live with a murderer and also a mafia... Dad u na I don't like violence then how could u

J: Riddhima.... Vansh never killed any innocent

R: I don't care if he killed any innocent or not but the real thing is he killed people... How can he do this