Part-1

In a dark room a man was sitting on his king size chair... He was continuously smoking with his blood shot eyes ( I hate this habit) after few times he started to coughing but again he smokes...

After few minutes a man come to that room and requested the other man to leave that habit...

M1: Boss please leave this habit plz... I am requesting you... Except you I am all alone boss plz don't hurt yourself for them...

M2: How can I leave this Angre (yes the man was Angre).... When everybody left me only it was with me... Except cigarette my morning is not happy though happy word is not for me... And without drink I can't sleep.... They are my best friend in this cruel world... How can I leave my best friend Angre...

A(eyes full of tears) : Boss what about me haa... They are your best friend then what about me... You always say me na that I am your brother then why  don't u want to live with me... You have cigarettes and drink but I have you and only you... Except you I have no one... Please for me leave this habit ..

V(crying): what can I do Angre... If I leave this habit then again I have to tolerate that nightmares... I have to spend the sleepless nights again ... I don't want that days back again Angre I don't want that days back (hiccups)

Angre went towards him and hugged him....both were crying holding each others.....

A(crying): Boss please don't cry like this... You are the great Vansh Rai Singhania...

V(crying): Even I don't want to cry... I want some peace in my life...

A: Boss I pray to God everyday for your happiness and I believe that one day someone will come for u.. Who will give you all the love and care... Don't worry boss

Then they broke the hug and Vansh asked Angre about their deal...

A: Boss Jay Kapoor is ready for this deal... Actually he was trying from many days to deal with us

V: Good for him... Angre now you go and take rest

A: ok I am going but you promise me that you will not smoke now

V: Don't worry... I am going to check the papers for tomorrow's deal

A: ok boss... Good night

V(sad smile) : night and good... This word is not for me... But Good night to you

Angre left with a sad face....

And Vansh starts to concentrate on his work....

-------------------------------------------------------
A woman was calling her daughter for dinner...

W: Riddhima.. Riddhimaaaaa.... Riddhimaaaaaaaaaaa

A girl came from upstairs (Riddhima)

R: comeeeee innnnnnnn..... mom please stop shouting

W: come soon na... Your dad has arrived...

A man came from behind and asked that woman

M: What happened Ragini... Why are you shouting?..

Ra: Jay your daughter didn't have her dinner... She was waiting for you since so long...

J: Riddhu beta why u always do this

R: Dad you know na I can't have my dinner without you

J(smiles): I know

Saying this Father daughter duo hugged...

Ra(fake coughing) : no one loves me

R: mom...

J: come