Part-2

Today Vansh has no work so he thought to go to orphanage because he loves childrens so much... And because now he is also an orphan so he has a soft corner for orphanage's childrens.... Every year he donate a huge amount of money in every orphanage of his city.... Today he decided to go to a nearby orphanage so he called Angre in his Cabin...

Angre enter inside

A: Yes boss

V: Angre today I have no work here... So I am thinking to go to a nearby orphanage..

A: oh it's great... You  want me to accompany you ?

V: If u r free then we both can go

A: boss I am always free for you

V: hmm so let's go...

Angre called the driver and said him to bring the car from parking area...

They sit in the car and driver started the driving ...

Vansh was looking out of the window suddenly he noticed that some childrens are laughing whole heartedly and a girl was with them... The girl was also laughing... He was lost in that laugh... He was adoring her...

A: Booosssssssssssssssss....

Vansh came back from his lala land..

V: what happened Angre why are you shouting

A: boss I am calling you from last 5minutes but I don't know where were you lost

V: why you were calling me

A: boss we reached in our destination... Look we are in front of the gate of orphanage...

Then Vansh noticed that they reached...

V: hmm... Let's go..

Vansh again look at that side where the childrens and that girl was laughing but found no one there... Then he went inside ...

All the day Vansh spend his time in orphanage with the childrens... He was feeling fresh after meeting with  pure souls in this cruel world ...

At night he went back to his mansion... And without having his dinner he went to his room and said Angre that he is feeling sleepy so not to disturb him

Vansh layed on his bed without freshen up and closed his eyes..

Vansh's pov:

Today I had no work so I decided to go to orphanage because it gives me peace because there live many pure souls, Not a mafia like me.....I called Angre to say that I am going to orphanage if he wants then he can join me.. And we went there... When I was going I was looking out of window suddenly I heard some voice like laughing so I looked at that direction and saw the beautiful side of the world and that is pure souls are laughing but after sometime I noticed that a girl is also with them who is elder and she is also laughing with them.... I was lost in her... She was a pure beauty... Her doe shaped eyes, her cute little nose, he round face, her glossy lips, her pink cheeks but the fact is she was without any makeup... How can someone be so beautiful... It's called natural beauty... I can say that maybe she is 18 or 19 years old... But her laughter said to me that she is also a pure soul... I was adoring her suddenly I heard that Angre is shouting with my name... Then I got out from my lala land and when I asked him what happened, he said to me that he was calling me from past 5minutes I was shocked... Because it was the first time that I look at someone like this... Though I am a multi billionaire I never spend my time with any girl except my mother ..I never eyed girls with lust... I respect girls ..but who always wants to give their bodies to me I just hate them... How can they think themselfs so cheap.... I just want to kill them... Though I killed 2girls before... Because they seduced me, they tried to give me drugs also... But the thing is why I felt so special when I saw her... That time I was thinking that this girl has the ability of  bring Vansh Rai Singhania on his knees... I found an unknown happiness... I want her... I really want her... You are mine sweetheart you are mine...