Part-3

They have their lunch peacefully but Vansh was staring at Riddhima...

J: Vansh come I will show you your room... You both first take rest then we will go at our garden... I hope you will feel better..

V: ok

Then Jay showed them their room and Vansh layed on bed..

Vansh's Pov:

I told Angre yesterday only that I am getting some good vibes and now I understand why...

I was talking with uncle and aunty when I heard a melodious voice and when I saw the face I was shocked it's the same girl ,my sweetheart... And when she call Jay uncle as her dad.. I was at cloud nine...

I can't believe my sweetheart is Jay uncle's daughter...now it will not be so hard for me to make her mine.. How can someone be so perfect...no one is perfect but when we love someone, it doesn't matter how they are actually but for their love ones they are perfect so for me Ms. Riddhima kapoor you are my ms. perfect... And I will make you mine anyhow...

Pov ends...

Vansh was lost in her thoughts then he slept...

After few hours,

Vansh wake up and freshen up then went  downstairs... There Jay, Ragini and Angre were waiting for him..

J: oh come on Vansh... We were waiting for you... Come we will go to our garden... I hope you will like it..

V: sure... Let's go

Then Vansh went with them... He was adoring the garden... The garden was full of rose...

After sometime Jay and Ragini said them that they have an important call so they went inside...

Vansh and Angre were there only... Vansh bring out his cigarette and start smoking but but but our Riddhu came there and snatched the cigarette from him and broke it (good job riddhu.. I also do this with my father😁)

Vansh didn't saw her face and yelled..

V: who the hell are u  and how dare u to snatch my cigarette from me (yelling)

R: I am Riddhima Kapoor and cigarette is not allowed her.. So don't you dare to dirty my garden (yelling)

Then Vansh turned behind and saw his sweetheart then his eyes softened..

V: Oh sorry Riddhima... I didn't know... Next time I won't do this again

R: Good for you Mr. Rai Singhania...and it will be best for you if u leave this habit.. I just hate this habit

V: Ok so from now I won't touch this..

Saying this he give his cigarette packets to Riddhima and said her to broke them also..

R: Oh manh... I can't believe you have this much cigarettes...

V: I told u na that from now I won't smoke..

R:  good boy..

Saying this she pulled his cheeks then left with the packets...

And there a man was about to faint and he is  none other than our Angre...

Angre's Pov:

When Riddhima snatch boss's cigarette I was praying for her because I know boss will chop her but for my shock when boss saw her his eyes softened... And for my another shock Riddhima was yelling at him, like seriously he is Vansh Rai Singhania.. Then I got another shock that boss said her sorry... Then my another shock is boss said her that he won't smoke again and give his all cigarette's packets to her... Like seriously!  I am telling him this from many years but he didn't listen to me and when Riddhima yelled at him he just accepted all her orders... I am so much shocked today... Maybe the day is a shocking day... I think we should celebrate the day as "international shocking day" because the biggest business tycoon, Asia's number 1 mafia listened a 19 year's old girl's order... Wow just wow... Angre I think tujhe bohot jald heart attack aane wala hain...

Pov ends..

Angre look at Vansh's face and Vansh was smiling..

A(shocked): boss

V: what

A: how is this possible

V: what Angre

A: abhi jo huya

V: Angre I can do anything for my love

A: what!! Me.. Me.. Means yo... You... lo.. lov... love Ri.. Ri.. Rid... Riddhima? (stammering)

V: Call her bhabi don't you dare to call her by her name

A: ok boss

Angre's pov:

Ohk so now I understand why boss give up to her... But I am so happy for my boss.. Takkar ki life partner choose kia hain mere boss ne...I am proud of you boss

Pov ends..

After sometime Jay and Ragini came..

J: I am so sorry Vansh from Riddhima's side.. She told me what she did with u

V: it's okay uncle..

Ra: oh so sweet... Look jay I told you na that Riddhima is like sister to Vansh so how can he be angry on her..right Vansh?

Vansh was shocked after heard "sister" word..

Vansh's pov:

What! Sister! Seriously!
Sister my foot... She is my sweetheart.. My life partner

Pov ends...

J: ya ya.. Vansh kya tumhe kabhi ek choti behen nahi chahiye thi? Jaise Riddhu ko bada bhai chahiye tha

V(tight fake smile) : no uncle never.. I don't want any sister... I want my sweetheart (murmuring)

Angre was trying his level best to stop his laugh because he knows what his boss is now thinking....

J: oh ok...but Riddhu always wanted a brother

V: aray uncle Angre is here na... He will be her brother... Right Angre (glaring)?

A: ya ya sure..

J: oh so sweet of u.. Accha now come Our princess made something sweet for us..

V: yah let's go..

.
.
.
.
They taste what Riddhu made... And she made kheer... Vansh eyes were full of tears... Ragini was shocked and she looked at Riddhima with shocking eyes

Ra: Riddhu don't tell me that Vansh ne garden mein smoke kia isliye tumne uske kheer mein mirchi mila dia (wide eyes)

Jay and Angre were also shocked

R: No mom... He said me sorry na then why will I add chili... Ye to unlogo k liye hain jo meri baat nahi mante..

Ra: Vansh beta then why  your eyes are teary

V: vo aunty it tastes like my maa's hand made kheer

Ra: oh..

R: dekha mom or apne to mujhko aesehi daat dia

V: I am so sorry Riddhima for me you had to listen this

R: chalo maaf kia

Saying this she left

Chalo bhai main bhi jati hu... Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

That's it for today.. Kaisa laga bata dena comment main..

Target :85+votes