last part

I didn't recheck it so pardon my mistakes...

Please read it till last bcz I have told something there

_______________________________________

After 5years,

Breaking news,

One of the Most famous businessman of India is no more.

Vansh and Riddhima were laughing seeing all this

V: Sweetheart are you happy now?

R: Of course Jaan..He tried to kill our child so we kicked him out of this world

Saying this Vansh and Riddhima started to laugh out loud...

From behind,

A 4years old boy was coming while crying his heart out not finding his parents besides him..

Ri: Maaa...Papaaaa (crying)

Vansh and Riddhima looked behind and immediately embraced him to themselves...

R: What happened my baby?

Ri(crying): Maa ,papa where were you both?I was finding you both

V: Please don't cry my baccha...we were there only...We can never leave you alone

Ri: Papa (crying)

While crying Ridhwik hugged Vansh and cried more and more in his embrace...Vansh hugged him more tightly and Riddhima was controlling her tears which was about to fall

Anyhow Ridhwik stopped crying and Vansh told him that tomorrow they are going to London to meet his Ishani bua and Angre Chachu...Ridhwik was so happy after hearing this bcz he can meet there with his best friend and brother Ishan...

Ishan is Ishani and Angre's son...Ishan and Ridhwik share the same relationship like Vansh and Angre.

.
.
.
.
.

At night,

Riddhima was standing at the balcony and was thinking about her life...Her life has totally changed after marrying Vansh...It was not the she imagined... Though she was a rich kid but never thought like this...She always wanted a happy and peaceful life with her parents and life partner but what she got?She got a life where everytime she has to be careful bcz being a Mafia King's wife is not everyone's cup of tea..it needs a lot of sacrifice, struggle and compromise...

Many times she was about to lose her husband because of this dangerous mafia world but every time he got saved... Though she never imagined a life like this but it wasn't like she is not happy in her life or she is regretting..no she is not...bcz She never thought or imagined that she will get this much love and care from her life partner.. Though there was a lot of hurdles but her husband never failed to love her ,to take care of her...He was always there for her...

It doesn't matter that how he is as a human being but as a husband he was the perfect one...no one is perfect by birth but for our loves one we become their perfect one..

Riddhima's pov:

Vansh came in my life like a Storm...He just came and took me with him... It's True that time I had a lot of questions and doubts about him but now I know I have got a gem in my life as a husband... Though I never imagined that I will marry a mafia king and will love him unconditionally but it's true I love him a lot...He is the man who made me feel Love after my father...He is the only man whom I can trust blindly like the way I do my father...

Every girl wants a life partner who will love her and will care for her like her father does...And I am so grateful that I have got the same life partner...And guess what?My Vansh gave me another reason to be the happiest by giving me my Ridhwik...He is the symbol of our life