Part-23

I know that the target is not completed yet... But I have updated the new chapter for my loyal readers... And I hope you all will complete the target in this chapter and previous chapter also

Silent readers if u don't want to vote then plz don't read also

I didn't rechecked it so pardon my mistakes

-------------------------------------------

After a month,

In this 1month Vansh didn't showed his care towards Riddhima or we can say to Riddhima bcz hiddenly he always does her care... But he was so much angry on her bcz she wanted to know about the reason why he killed someone and why he is a mafia..

Vansh's Pov:

I know that it's your right to know about me Riddhima.. but I don't want to tell u bcz if I tell u then u will tell me that you don't care what situation it was I should not kill anyone and blah blah blah...I know that u r not mature so u will not understand my pov... Thank God that after I kissed you, you didn't tell me that I forced myself to you (chuckled )...But I have to say that you taste so sweet sweetheart.... And I will make u mine so soon sweetheart (smirked) ..

I know I am doing wrong with you by not telling you the truth but what can I do sweetheart I am so much obsessed with you sweetheart... I love you so much... After so many years I got my peace and that is you... So how can I let u leave me... For you I have to kill that Kabir...

For u I had to make a deal with your father... Yes (smirks) it was a planned deal which I did with your father bcz I knew you from your school days and I loved u from that time... I told Angre to give me all information about you and when I got to know that Jay papa is your father then I started to think that about what topic I can make a deal with your father then after 2years I successfully made it....

And I made it sure that he will agree with me otherwise I had my other plans too like forcefully... But I knew it that he will never refuse me and he did what I wanted... I behaved with him so good that he and maa accepted me...

I know it was all my plan but it's true that I really consider them like my own parents and they also consider me as their own son... though I am their son in law but they always behaved with me nicely so why I will also not show them my dark side

I prepared everything so nicely but my sweetheart did a big mistake by running from me... Thank god that she went to Sejal otherwise that Kabir would kidnapped her and then marry her... Yes once a time when my sweetheart was in school that Kabir was always tried to flirt with her but she always ignored him...

And one day that busturd tried to kidnap her but Jay papa saved her... Actually it was not Jay papa it was me who gave him the hint that where is Riddhima

And when that Kabir got to know that I am going to marry Riddhima I got to know that he is trying to snatch my Riddhima from me that's the reason I had to marry her forcefully... Otherwise I had no intentions to marry her forcefully... I wanted to win her heart...

But after marriage also I tried to win her heart and maybe I was successful also but then again that Kabir came to my path and destroyed everything by sending Riddhima the video...

I know I am a killer... But what can u think about a mafia that he will not do any illegal thing and become a mafia like seriously!.... I agree that I killed so many people and will but I just kill the people who are not innocent.. Maybe the world call them innocent but I know about their real identity that how much innocent they are...

They are the cruelest people in the world... For them I have to lose my parents... For them many parents lost their childs... For them many girls lost their self respect bcz they raped so many girls... And as usual our so called society blame that girls who did nothing... I killed those peoples who are burden in this world...