5: #18

Technoblade in a maid dress holding a gun. Technoblade in a maid dress holding a gun. Technoblade in a maid dress holding a gun. Technoblade in a maid dress holding a gun. Technoblade in a maid dress holding a gun.

Anyway enjoy!!

_______________

Y/n stared at the building. They inhaled the moist humid air, and quietly walked towards it.

As Y/n walked into the building, they looked at the workers and people in lab coats, running around with paper work. It only raised suspicions for Y/n.

Y/n walked to the front office. They leaned their arms on the office desk and tapped the desk to get the attention of someone.

____________________________
Chapter 5: #18

"Hi, how may I help you?" A lady asked. Y/n cleared their throat.

"What's going on? I was called here?" Y/n asked. The lady stood up and walked around the office. She placed a hand on Y/n's back.

"Come with me #3." She said in a stern voice. Y/n quietly followed.

She took Y/n into an elevator, which went down to the lowest floor. The elevator dinged, and started to open the doors. Revealing a man. Y/n couldn't see his face. But they knew exactly who they were.

"Welcome #3." He said. Y/n hated that name. Being the only patient to survive that day, their name merely being the number that survived, patient number 3.

Y/n quietly kneeled bowing their head although they hated him.

"I have news." He said. Y/n jerked their head up, as this caught their attention.

"Yes sir?" Y/n asked. The man smirked, leaning forward.

"We had a group of testing." He said. Y/n's eyes widened. Their breath tightened, as they looked up to face the man. He had already turned around.

"I'd like you to meet #18, we've named him Ranboo. He will be your new partner." He said. The door opened and a tall boy about Y/n's age walked in.

His jet black hair had soft streaks of white. His eyes glistened in two different colors. One red and the other lime green. His lip quivered as a man pushed him towards Y/n.

Y/n stood up, staring him in the eyes.

"Where am I?" He asked. His hand shook as he moved his hair from his face. 

Y/n reached out a hand.

"Welcome to hell." Y/n said. Ranboo nervously reached out, accepting the handshake.

"#18, meet your new partner." He chuckled. "#3, you will show him where everything is, and help train him. Do you understand?" He asked sternly. Y/n nodded.

"Yes sir." They said. The man turned around in his chair.

"Go on now, I don't want to see you anymore." He scoffed. Y/n nodded and escorted Ranboo into the elevator.

_____________________

"I should head home." Tommy sighed, staring into the clouds as they passed by. The sun had began to set as the rain came to a halt.

"It was another great day of training." Phil chuckled, resting a hand on Tommy's shoulder. Tommy chuckled.

"Alright, see you Phil!!!" Tommy said, putting his hands in his jacket. Phil nodded.

"Bye Tommy, do the right thing!!" He yelled. Tommy turned around but only noticed the black feathers of crows where he once stood.

Tommy furrowed his brow and began to run.

____________

"TUBBO!!" Tommy yelled knocking on his window. Tubbo jumped almost throwing his phone across the room.

(F/E/N: POOR TUBBO- also I have evolved into only speaking in full caps-)

"WHAT THE FUCK BIG MAN!!??" Tubbo yelled. He was trying to compose himself after being startled so badly.

He opened the window, letting Tommy climb in.

"Hey Tubs, sorry about the scare." Tommy laughed. Tubbo glared at him.

"What do you want now???" Tubbo asked. Tommy used the sleeve of his jacket to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"I need your help?" Tommy asked. Tubbo raised an eyebrow.

"With what big man?" Tubbo asked. Tommy hesitated but quietly took off his jacket.

Tubbo noticed as two vibrant red wings extended. Their feathers looked as soft as silk, a wing span of an estimated 6 feet per wing. (2 meters)

"I KNEW IT!!" Tubbo yelped. Tommy quickly hid his wings again.

"You have always been weird, and not to mention the red feathers everywhere!!! You always wear a jacket even in the heat!! And-" Tubbo rambled.

"SHHHHHHHH!! Do you want me to get caught??!!!!" Tommy said in a whisper as to not raise suspicion of anyone was listening.

"Ok, ok I won't. But what else can you do?" Tubbo asked. Tommy hesitated before opening his mouth.

"Uh I can shoot gusts of wind." Tommy said nervously, he opened his wing and shot a quick gust of wind at Tubbo. His hair fluttered.

"THATS AMAZING YOU COULD BE LIKE, LIKE A... super hero." Tubbo began, but quickly whispered as Tommy shot him a glare.

"Can you fly?" Tubbo asked. Tommy nodded.

"It drains a lot of my energy, I'm still getting used to them." Tommy said. Tubbo nodded.

"So, a lightweight suit, seeing goggles, strong boots for landing, and a hero name!!" Tubbo said excitedly, he ran over to his computer.

"Why goggles?" Tommy asked.

"How are you going to attack enemies if you can't even see them?" Tubbo asked. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"And hero name?" Tommy asked. Tubbo stopped typing to think.

"What about Mr. Chicken?" Tubbo suggested, laughing. Tommy glared at him.

(F/E/N: YES YES PLEASE)

"OK NOT THAT!!"

(F/E/N: WHAT WHYYYYY)

____________________

The elevator stopped, opening to the guards rooms. Y/n silently walked to their cell, opening it up. Ranboo looked around at the bare room.

"Did they say what room you're in?" Y/n asked. Ranboo nodded.

"They said this one." Ranboo said nervously. Y/n sighed.

"Take my bed." Y/n said. Ranboo didn't want to protest, in fear.

"Welcome to hell Rainbow."

_____________________
Lmao sorry for the late update I may or may not have fallen asleep while writing this chapter. And my editor edited this lighting fast. But Uhh hope you enjoyed.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1032

_______________