12: Cempasúchil

I DREW RANBOO WITH A KEYTAR. I really want one and always have ever since I was like 5. So to compensate for that I drew Ranboo with it.

But anyways enjoy the story!!

______________
The next morning.
__________

Y/n woke up in a cold sweat. They huffed as they realized it was a Sunday. They didn't remember much from last night, but they figured they came back to the labs and fell asleep.

(F/E/N: AYUP, FAVORITE EDITER HERE EDITING A NEW CHAOTER *thanks Ra1n* HOW'S YOUR DAY? NOT GOOD, YEAH SAME, SO *HUG*)

(A/n: my days been shitty but nothing out of the ordinary.)

"Oh hey you're awake." Ranboo said, eating a bowl of oatmeal and sitting crossed on the floor.

__________________________
Chapter 12: Cempasúchil

"You fell asleep while training. I tucked you in." Ranboo said. Y/n sat up and tiredly rubbed their eyes.

"Thanks Ran." Y/n said, yawning. Ranboo nodded happily.

"Oh also I saved you a bowl of oatmeal. I'm not sure if you like it, but it's something." Ranboo handed them the bowl.

"Thanks again." Y/n said, spooning the food into their mouth.

"You were up all night. I'm surprised you didn't fall on your own sword." Ranboo chuckled. Y/n smiled softly.

"That probably would be the only way I would die wouldn't it?" Y/n laughed. Ranboo held in his laughter since he had a mouthful of food.

"Also about the boy-" Ranboo started, but Y/n cut him off.

"There's cameras everywhere, I wouldn't bring that up now." Y/n said. They put the bowl down and stood up.

"What are you doing? You didn't finish your food." Ranboo said, pushing the bowl.

"You can have the rest." Y/n said. Ranboo hesitated, but they pushed the bowl towards him and he started to eat.

"I'll meet you on the training mat. Get ready, I have a suit ready for you too." Y/n said. Ranboo nervously spooned oatmeal in his mouth before nodding.

__________________

Ranboo's suit was split down the middle by black and white. It had a hood, a black mask and red and green goggles to complete it.

(F/E/N: POG! You are pog Ra1nLIVE, also my platonic marrigie. Idk if that's a thing. Marrigeee? ZwiLive's in chat guys)

"I look like Spider-Man." Ranboo said as he pulled on the fabric of the tight suit.

"But it has elbow pads." Ranboo chuckled, patting his elbows. Y/n chuckled.

Y/n was wearing a black bodysuit with knee padding and armor along their chest and shoulders. There was a purple gem in the middle of their suit and wrapped around Y/n hips was purple fabric positioned how it was in Greek times.

(A/n: like when the fabric covers the crotch but splits where the thighs were at and covers the butt. Do you get what I mean?)

(F/E/N: pretty much yeah, but I would be super interested to see how you see these in drawings! Both suits look very pog in my opinion, but can u draw them? 😃)

(A/n: yeah sure it'll take time but I'll draw them soon.)

And to finish off the look, Y/n had two swords strapped on their back.