9: Wings

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I'm still messing around with the character designs for Tommy. It's kinda tricky but I'm trying to bare with me. But anywayyyyyy

Enjoy the story I hope you like the plot so far. Just wait until I get back into my daily streaks. It will get juicy ✨✨✨

_________________
Tommy woke up, it was a Saturday morning. He remembered Y/n and how they tried fighting off that creep the night before.

He washed his face and quickly took off his shirt. He had started sleeping with one  since it hid his wings better if they opened at night.

He spread them out, stretching as he brushed his teeth. But he quickly stopped as he heard a knock on the door.

____________________________
Chapter 9: Wings

"Yeah?!!" He yelled.

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?!!" Wilbur yelled from the other side of the door, Tommy spit out the toothpaste in his mouth.

"NO!!" He yelled back, he waited for Wilbur's footsteps to walk away before he threw on the rest of his clothes.

He ran out his room.

"Have you found your phone yet?" Tommy asked, Wilbur shook his head as he fumbled through the couch seats.

He grabbed something and pulled it out of the seats.

"FOUND IT!!" He yelled, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Alright bro, where are you going?" Wilbur asked ruffling Tommy's hair.

"Oh me and Y/n are going out to the mall and then we are coming back here." Tommy said scrolling through his phone.

"Your girlfriend?" Wilbur smirked raising an eyebrow. Tommy's face flushed red but quickly protested.

"NO WHY DO YOU MAKE EVERYTHING WEIRD?" Tommy yelled, Wilbur laughed and patted Tommy's back.

"I'll be in my room, have fun!" He said chuckling, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Ok bye Wilbur." Tommy said opening the door, Wilbur nodded.

"Love you, don't get kidnapped." Wilbur joked, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Love you too." Tommy mumbled, he waited until he saw Wilbur close the door. Tommy closed the door behind him and walked towards Y/n's house.

________
Y/n and Tommy walked back towards his house.

"You barely bought anything." Tommy said looking at the one bag Y/n had in their hand.

"Yeah I'm not big on shopping." Y/n laughed.

"I really only needed a couple shirts. And this hoodie." Y/n smiled.

"Fair enough." Tommy laughed, he opened the gate as they walked into his house.

Wilbur was strumming his guitar on the couch humming to himself when they walked in. He stopped to wave at Y/n.

"Hey Wilbur." Y/n waved, he waved back as they walked upstairs.

Tommy plopped on the bed.

"Man I'm tired." Tommy laughed, Y/n plopped next to him.

"Same, I barely got any sleep last night." Y/n huffed.

"Same." He said, Y/n closed their eyes, taking a deep breath in the moment.

"Also I have something I need to tell you." Tommy said sitting up. Y/n sat up as well, they didn't know what to expect.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked, Tommy took off his jacket. Tommy stood up and turned around.

"Wait are you ok with me taking off my shirt?" Tommy asked, Y/n hesitated.

"Yeah sure." Y/n said, Tommy roomed off his shirt. Y/n didn't see anything out of line but they soon realized as Tommy spread out his wings.

"Wait?? You're the hero!? Your all over the internet." Y/n said, although they had suspicions they weren't expecting this.

"After I helped you the other night I knew I couldn't keep it a secret." Tommy said nervously, he put his shirt back on.

"Sorry I didn't want to rip another shirt." Tommy said putting his jacket back on. Y/n was still in shock.

Y/n contemplated if they should tell him about their powers. But they still were comprehending Tommy's wings.

"Tubbo has been helping me with the whole vigilante stuff. And I mean you two are close to me so I figured it was time." Tommy said, Y/n stood up.

"Can I see again?" Y/n asked, Tommy's face flushed red but he nodded and took off his shirt again and expanded his wings.

"How do you hide them?" Y/n asked, they reached for his wings but he politely moved them away.

"Sorry." Y/n said pacing back. Tommy's face was flushed bright red. Y/n's fascination took Tommy aback.

"Uh they retract almost into my skin. It looks weird but it doesn't hurt at all." Tommy said, Y/n marveled as they seemed to disappear.

Y/n sat back down, taking time to muster anything. The dots slowly connected, and the guilt kicked in.

"Tommy." Y/n finally said, Tommy was putting on his jacket.

"Yeah?" He said sitting down next to Y/n.

"I also have something to tell you-" y/n mumbled, Tommy's face flushed red. Y/n hesitated on if they should confess, they were sure Tommy had suspicions of them too. They decided to tell him about their powers.

"I have-" Y/n looked at Tommy, y/n noticed his hand was trembling. But Y/n couldn't muster the courage, they weren't sure if it was about the powers.. or something else.

(A/n: it's like 3:am I'm like bullshitting rn lmao)

Y/n panicked, y/n tried to open their mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Y/n?" Tommy asked as he noticed they had gone silent. Y/n couldn't say it.

"Sorry I don't think now is the right time." Y/n said, they slowly got from the bed. But was stopped by a hand stopping them.

"What we're you going to say?" Tommy asked, Y/n hesitated, their face was blushed bright red as Tommy kept his soft touch on Y/n's arm.

"Fuck"

____________________
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I gave my editors a break so I edited this time!!!

I hope you guys are having a great Halloween!!

Word count: 993

____________