22: For Y/n

Tubbo is making his mark. We roll bois.

TW//
Blood
Death
Violence

Ya know, the good stuff

_________________

"Where is Y/n!!??" Tommy asked, extending his wings out.

The office was lit dimly with the little extra power they had. It was cold, but Dream's expression seemed to be colder.

"I've been waiting for you. And you brought a friend, lovely." He said. Tommy furrowed his brow as the others readied their weapons.

"Cut the bullshit. Where are they?" Tommy asked between gritted teeth. His words turned into demands.

"If you so desperately wish." Dream sighed. He pressed a button which opened a door.

It revealed a room closed off by glass. And lying on the floor was Y/n.

_____________
Chapter 22: For Y/n

There was a pool of blood surrounding the lifeless body. They had cuts and bruises along their entire corpse.

Tommy ran up to the glass in horror. Y/n had been stripped of the last bit of life they had.

Tommy banged on the glass yelling for Y/n to wake up. His lungs screamed as he wished it was all a dream.

(F/E/N: Ironic. Arsenic- Ra1n what is Arsenic?)

(A/n: is a type of chemical.)

He wished he was dead instead. This entire mission was for nothing.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD CUNT!!" Tommy yelled, turning to shout at Dream. Ranboo and Tubbo were still silent, quaking in terror as they held back their mourning for their beloved friend.

"They were of no need to me." Dream smiled. Tommy ran up to him and punched him. He was surprised when his hand didn't faze through.

"YOU BASTARD DREAM." Tommy yelled and grabbed him viciously by the collar. Dream merely smirked.

"You're a fool." Dream smiled, grabbing Tommy by the wing. Tommy loosened his grip as Dream plucked out a feather, making Tommy wince.

"I'll pluck you like a chicken when I'm done." Dream said as he called in a group of guards.

The others readied their swords and weapons as they flooded in. Each holding guns the size of their legs.

"Tubbo stand back!!" Ranboo yelled, pushing him out of the way of a stray bullet.

"Thanks big man." Tubbo said. Tubbo readied his gloves.

Tommy pushed Dream aside as he went to go help his friends. Dream smiled and opened a room to flee.

Tommy ran after him but was welcomed with the shutting of an industrial door. There was no choice but to fight off the guards before they were to start a goose chase.

"RANBOO WATCH OUT!!" Tommy yelled as he flapped his wings to create a powerful gust of wind. Which stopped a good amount of guards, and sent them to the ground.

Tommy dodged a bullet and quickly knocked out one of the guards. Ranboo teleported behind two of them and knocked their heads together, while Tubbo was happily high-fiving people into a temporary slumber.

(F/E/N: I love Tubbo. So much. So incredibly much. This boy has the audacity to be 6-7 hours away from me too 😔)

Tommy quickly sent out a screech from his mask. Which threw off a couple of the guards as he kicked them down.