59: Foreshadowing

I think this is my cutest drawing yet, just he tub playing with his husband and son. :D

TW///
Panic Attacks

_______

The night before Valentine's Day

____
Tommy found himself in the car, laughing in the back with Y/N and Ranboo. Tubbo was in the front with his mom driving the car.

(FEN: I'M BACK BENCHES! IT'S ORANGE! I hate Z for giving me FEN but I hate/love you amor </3 - if I use SFEN, sorry, habit el oh el)

His vision flashed, and he saw Y/N. While they watched their phone, Tommy pulled the knife out of his pocket. But he wasn't the one moving. He was there but he couldn't say or do anything.

Y/N brought up the conversation of how happy their relationship was. Y/N looked up at Tommy.

"Honestly, if we weren't together, I wouldn't have come with you guys," Y/N said with a smile.

Tommy raised the knife towards their face. Y/N's eyes widened as they quickly dodged.

_________

Chapter 59: Foreshadowing

Tommy woke up in a cold sweat. He could barely breathe. He couldn't control himself, and he knew he was having a panic attack. Tommy began to cry, covering his face in terror. He let out his wings to comfort himself, feathers flew around the bed as he panicked.

(SFEN: :( poor tommy)

Y/N quickly woke up and realized what was happening. They moved his body to face them and hugged him.

Tommy slowly calmed down as Y/N rubbed his back and combed through his hair.

"You're going to be ok, don't worry. I'm here Toms," Y/N whispered. Tommy finally calmed down.

"Just lay back down, okay? You're going to be okay," Y/N continued. Tommy didn't want to let go but he laid down, clinging onto Y/n's body.

He dug his face into Y/N's embrace with his arms around their waist.

Y/N pushed him up against their body, clinging on to him and not letting go. His wings were frantic, his weathers were puffed out. However, they stopped twitching and moving as Y/N comforted him.

"What happened Tommy?" Y/N mumbled, still embracing him. He tried to forget what he saw.

Tommy ignored the question and dug his face into Y/N's embrace.

____
Tommy barely slept that night. He woke up with his eyes burning and his neck aching. He felt like throwing up.

Y/N went to sleep worried that night and they woke up knowing how exhausted Tommy must have been.

Tommy lifted his head, feathers everywhere, which wasn't exactly ideal.

(FEN: *collects them and puts them in a bag* pilow)

He sat up and stretched out his wings to start the day. His eyes still burned and his body ached for every movement he took.

He covered his face with his palms. He glanced back at Y/N who was still asleep.

He stood up and peered out of the curtains. It seemed to be daylight. He heard a shuffle behind him as Y/N stretched and opened their eyes tiredly.

"Good morning," Y/N said, hugging Tommy from behind. Tommy turned to face Y/N.

"Good morning to you too." Tommy smiled. Y/N could tell he was exhausted and pulled him into a hug. Tommy hesitated but hugged back.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" Y/N asked, lifting their head from his chest and combing his hair with their fingers.

Tommy seemed very hesitant still but he shook his head no.

"I - no, I can't," Tommy mumbled. Y/N nodded.

"GOOD MORNING!" Wilbur yelled with a tray of pancakes and orange juice. He realized he may have barged into a moment.

(FEN: I really was just made for this chapter weren't I)

"I'll just leave this for you two, get ready for school or I'll beat your ass," Wilbur warned, glaring at Tommy and closing the door behind him.

Y/N looked back at Tommy, desperately holding back a laugh. Tommy burst into laughter, which was refreshing to see him smile after last night.

They locked eyes and Tommy went in for a quick kiss. Y/N placed a hand on his lips and lightly pushed him away.

"Get ready lover boy." Y/N laughed while walking out to the restroom.

___________

The afternoon before Valentine's day

______________

Y/N saw something off with Tommy that afternoon. They weren't sure if it was because of the talk about Ranboo, or if something really did happen that night that caused Tommy distress. There was no way of telling.

That night Y/N could barely sleep because they were trying to figure out what Tommy was so shaken about.

Tommy himself was thinking about the dream. He knew he had to do something, but he didn't think he could actually stomach what he needed to do. The trip was in two days and he needed to think of something fast.

______________

The next morning

______

Tommy woke up to Y/N walking into the room. They quickly hid something behind their back.

"Way to ruin the surprise, there's no hiding it." Y/N laughed. Tommy sat up as Y/N pulled out a bouquet of alliums. Y/N heard him talking about them a while back.

(SFEN: me at Z be like: )

Tommy grabbed the bouquet and choked back tears. He knew exactly what he had to do.

"Y/N..." Tommy started, choking up. Y/N looked at him with confusion. They were a bit worried.

"Tommy, are you okay?" Y/N asked, going to comfort him since he seemed distressed. Tommy moved away.

"We have to...we have to break up Y/N," Tommy said. Y/N started to laugh.

(SFEN: *casually picks up Tommy and defenestrates him)

"Ha good one! You're so funny." Y/N was laughing until they noticed he was serious. They stopped laughing and felt their throat tighten and their eyes water.

"You're...not joking?" Y/N realized, voice quiet. They froze up before holding back tears and running out to the doors, ashamed of Tommy seeing them cry. Random objects around the room shook and levitated until the footsteps of Y/N running out of the house faded.

Tommy held back from running after them, instead shoving his face into his hands. These dreams he saw weren't dreams, they were a telling. A telling of what the future would come to. Most people would agree it was just paranoia and Tommy took far too lengthy measures, but for someone who has huge red wings they can control and rose from the dead faster than Jesus could, although this was hard for Tommy to do, he wanted to try his best to never hurt Y/N.

(SFEN: 'most people would agree...took far too lengthy measures' YEAH I WONDER WHO THE HECK SAID THAT TOMMY! I WONDER WHO ON EARTH SAID THAT! TOTALLY NOT THE ENTIRETY OF WATTPAD COMMENTS! DEFINITELY NOT! I'MA BEAT YOU UP SO BAD - )

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THOMAS!?!"

___________________

cliffhanger babes, love yall

Much love to editor: brigHt_orange_juIce (welcome back)

Word count:

_______________________