57: "It's Nice, I Like It"

He fly, it's ok I tried but ya know anatomy isn't my strong suit.

______
Tommy opened up see the knife. His breath froze, the realization kicked in. He must've looked concerned because Y/n waved their hand in front of his face to catch his attention.

"Hey you ok? Do you not like it? If not I'll just take it back-" Y/n said, noting Tommy's hands shaking. He shook out of his frozen state and looked at Y/n.

"No nothing, just had a little moment. I like it though!" Tommy excused, looking at the grip. The knife was identical in a sense.

(F/E/N: Fears, tell me fears, don't get me started. I might die.)

_________
Chapter 57: "It's Nice, I Like It"

"Phew, I thought you didn't like it." Y/n laughed, Tommy nodded and placed the knife back in the bag.

"It's nice, I like it." Tommy said, Y/n smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Y/n placed a hand on his forehead.

"No wonder you looked meek, you're burning up. Let me get you another ice pack." Y/n said, running downstairs. Tommy stared at his bandaged hands. The ambrosia may have healed the big scars, but the little things stung the most.

(F/E/N: very true..)

His hands were still beaten up and cut open, which was why they were bandaged. He found himself reaching for something and wincing. Hopefully whatever was causing this stress that caused this fever would inevitably go away on its own.

(F/E/N: well I mean (and correct me if I'm wrong at all, this is just what I think I know) fevers are the body's natural reaction to foreign items in your body. It's defense system is to cook the virus or whatever so it dies. It's how vaccines work, they inject you with a little bit or like a dead bit of the thing so the body can learn how to attack that virus and get rid of it, so that when you actually encounter it, your body has a less severe reaction because it's seen the virus before. But this is only for viral infections I think. And with COVID, it's hard because there's so many variations that the vaccine won't help unless it's the strand you got vaccinated for. It might help a little, but not as much as if it was the stand you got vaccinated for. Anyways none of that is relevant so ignore it as you please)

Y/n came back up with another ice pack and placed it gently on Tommy's forehead.

"You already know the rules, take vitamins, I'll bring you fruit, and drink your tea. It'll help and you should be all back into shape." Y/n smiled. Tommy forgot all about the knife and smiled.

"Sounds good." He said as Y/n walked away, but not before planting another kiss on his cheek.

__________
The next morning was bleak, it was cold. Early February, but the sky was still filled with clouds and the temperature was freezing at times.

Tommy huddled up in a blanket that morning, Y/n woke up early to set up medicine and tea for him.

"Oh look who decided to wake up from his nap?" Y/n said with a smug smile. Tommy yawned and spread out his wings as he stretched.

"You feeling better?" Y/n asked. Tommy sat up and fixed his disheveled hair.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." Tommy said, looking around. Y/n smiled and handed him the tea. Tommy voluntarily drank it as Y/n placed a hand on his forehead.

"You're not burning up anymore." Y/n said. Tommy stopped sipping the tea as Y/n at this point was holding his head checking that he still wasn't heating up.

"I feel fine, just a little weak and tired." Tommy said. Y/n set the vitamins next to him.

"Hm, finish the tea just in case. Here's your vitamins as well, I think you should be better. Which is great cuz Ranboo and Tubbo had a fun day planned for all four of us." Y/n said. Tommy looked up from the tea.

"Where we going?" Tommy asked, they shrugged.

"I don't know, Tubbo is driving so take your motion sickness pills cause you know how crazy he drives." Y/n said. Tommy looked at Y/n confused.

"Can't Ranboo just teleport us?" Tommy asked. Y/n shrugged.

"Tubbo just likes paying for parking I guess." Y/n shrugged, handing him the pills and kissing his forehead.

(F/E/N: I would love to pay for parking. I mean it gives you a sense of responsibility. Plus that means I would be parking, which means that I would be driving, which means I would be older, which means I probably have a stable income, which means I probably live by myself, which mean- ok let!s not go there but yes, I would love to pay for parking, in conclusion.)

"Get ready, we are leaving in an hour but I want I make sure your doing ok." Y/n said, taking the empty cups from his room to clean them.

"Ok mom." Tommy groaned before throwing himself back on his pillow.

(F/E/N: Uhm- I- I have a- a joke I could make-)

(A/n: stfu I know what you're about to say)

____
The next morning

_______
"Tommy wake up, we have school!!" Y/n yelled, shaking Tommy awake.

"We went to sleep way too late last night, hurry up and get ready, Wilbur made toast downstairs so get it while it's hot." Y/n said, levitating Tommy's backpack towards the door and ran downstairs with the bags and extra books and pencils they needed.

(F/E/N: me every morning: )

Y/n used their powers often when they were stressed. Things were flying around the room as Tommy quickly threw on pants and a shirt.

Wilbur was watching them scramble around while leaning on the kitchen door way with an egg roll in his hand.

(F/E/N: y'a know, I've really grown to love this. I think I've changed as a person since the beginning of the book)

Tommy made sure he had everything in his bag that Y/n took downstairs. As he searched, something slit his finger slightly.

He peered inside to see the knife that Y/n gifted him. It had a small blood stain as Tommy's finger bled. He didn't put it in there, but tried to ignore it.

Tommy ran downstairs, apologizing for being such a mess before they both walked out.

(F/E/N: ayyyyy big announcement time! So i'mna give up the title of 'F/E/N' to a very beloved member of our community. brigHt_orange_juIce. I think honestly they deserve the title, so I will steal their 'S/F/E/N' title. I honestly think that they are better fit to the title, since they are such an amazing person, super nice, and they get their chapters done at a consistant time. Also Ra1n and Orange, try as you might, you will not change my mind. So this is the last time you will see ZWildcatBard use 'F/E/N:' as an Editor's Note. Rip anywyas. Oki bye bye remember to eat at drink at least one thing. I'm very proud of all of you. Bye! :D)

_________________________

Okayyyyy sorry for short chapter but im tired, enjoy!!

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word Count: 1250

____________________