60: Kate

He blow up, rip to the sky tubbo lmao. Felt like angst and ya know I'm not gay to angst when it comes to drawing.

Enjoy!!

______

"WHY DID I JUST SEE Y/N RUN OUT OF THE HOUSE CRYING? WHAT DID YOU DO?" Wilbur yelled, grabbing Tommy by the collar. Tommy looked up at him. He choked back tears.

"You wouldn't understand Will." Tommy said, getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going now!!?" Wilbur asked, Tommy threw on his shoes.

"Out." He said. Wilbur looked at him confused.

_____________

Chapter 60: Kate

"You have school!" Wilbur yelled after him. Tommy just kept walking towards the door while Wilbur chased after him.

Wilbur gave up when Tommy spread his wings and flew away.

Tommy didn't know where he would fly to, but he flew to a huge building. He wanted to see the clouds and have some alone time. Of course, people pointed to the "huge bird" in the sky as he flew until he found his landing.

It was a building right next to the cafe Tommy once took Y/n to. He stared at the little blinking lights on the store sign and the sparkling drinks and fancy teas the waiters served.

He flew down, almost scaring a small child. The waitress who originally served both Y/n and Tommy waved with a warm welcome.

"What can I get for you hun? How's the superhero work going for you." She asked with a smile. Tommy sighed tiredly.

"Not as fun as I thought it would be." Tommy whined. She smiled and brought a glass of water.

"Where's the pretty other?" She asked, concerned. Tommy just laid his chin on the table.

"Something went wrong, let me guess?" She said, bringing back what he usually gets.

"Thanks, we just broke up." Tommy said, swirling the glass on the table. She pouted and patted his shoulder.

"Sorry to hear that, there must have been a good reason for it." She said. Tommy dug his face into his hands.

"It was a good reason, I couldn't have done anything different." He groaned. The waitress opened their mouth to say something but they were called for another table.

"There's always another way dear. And if you truly love this person, you'd find a way." She said before walking away. Tommy dug himself in his wings and sadly sipped his boba.

________

Y/n didn't know where to go, the boba shop seemed like a good idea but it would be a long walk.

Y/n's phone rang. They weren't really in the mood for any social interactions but they picked up.

"Hello?" Y/n said, wiping their face and trying not to sound like they had been crying.

"WILBUR TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM." Tubbo yelled through the phone, Y/n jumped at the sudden loudness.

"WHAT EVEN HAPPENED, YOU GUYS ARENT AT SCHOOL. RANBOO IS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE WE THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED. BUT WHY ON VALENTINES DAY????!!!" Tubbo yelled. Y/n sighed.

"If I knew I'd tell you." Y/n sighed. Tubbo was infuriated with Tommy.

"I'm just going to walk to the boba place really quick so don't worry about me." Y/n said. Tubbo huffed.

"Are you still going on the trip with us?" Tubbo asked. Y/n completely forgot about it.

"Is everything ordered already?" Y/n asked. Tubbo cleared his throat to break the news.

"Yeah.... Pretty much. If you don't want to, I understand. I mean, it's 5 days with your ex." Tubbo said but Y/n didn't want to let him down.

"I'll still go, thank Tubs." Y/n said, faking a cheery tone.

"Just hope you're holding up alright, you sound like you've been crying. Get some rest after today. Much love from bee and boo." Tubbo said, Ranboo said bye before hanging up.

(S/F/E/N: Awwwwwwwww)

__________

They were pretty close to the shop by now, it had been a long day and it was barely 10:30. Y/n looked up from their phone to see the waitress serving someone. She turned around and looked at Y/n.

"Nice to see you here, take a seat." She said, pulling up a seat. Tommy, unknowingly was sitting right behind them, with his back facing theirs.

"I'm guessing the usual luv?" She asked Y/n with a smile. They nodded as she went and speedily came back with (your drink of choice) in hand.

Tommy was ready to pack up, he left the money for the drink and a note before flying off.

Y/n felt the gust of wind and a red feather fall directly next to them. They look up to see a small little red bird above them coincidentally. They were just being delusional.

"So what's up, I just clocked out, I have all day." The waitress said, pulling up an extra chair to talk. Y/n swirled the straw in their cup and sighed sadly.

"What's wrong, you seem upset." She asked, leaning her chin on her palm.

"Just relationship issues." Y/n huffed. The waitress laughed.

"Honey, I'm a 38 year old who moved from New York to work at a boba shop my big brother owns. Tell me about issues." She laughed.

"By the way, my names Katie. My friends call me Kate, too bad I don't have any." She said with a smile. Y/n looked up from their sorrow expression and smiled back.

(S/F/E/N: WELL YOU HAVE 1 NOW SO TOO BAD)

"I'm Y/n, you've served us so many times, yet I've never caught your name." Y/n said. Kate just nodded.

"The name tags are a bore, a little mystery never hurt." She laughed, bumping Y/n's leg with her foot. Y/n smiled holding back a chuckle.

"Enough about me, what about these relationship issues?"

__________

Ayyyyy Kate is honestly one of my fav reacquaint characters of this book, she gives off bad influence Aunt vibes. Love her <3

Yes yes me too much love to Aunt Kate

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1020

______