40: Nightmares

Ghostbur moment

TW//
Guns
Blood
Death
Violence

__________

"Oh hi Tommy." Dream said. This time, it wasn't the Dream we knew. He wore a black body suit fit with matching cargos. A touch of retro green complimenting his outfit as an axe was gripped between his latex gloves.

(A/n: ManHunt Dream)

As he stood out, another walked forward. He wore a green hoodie, which was tattered and armored with a purple substance. A quiver of arrows, delicately kissed with neon green, glimmered on his back.

(A/n: DreamSmp Dream)

Another stepped out. He was unmasked, unlike the others. He was seamlessly in a suit, his tie was a light green, he had a gun on his right hip and a cigar hanging from his lip. It smoked as he grinned at the four of them.

(A/n: idk some random ass Dream I need ideas.)

(F/E/N: gangsta dream. ALSO GET SLEEP ISTG RA1N IF YOU DON'T I WILL START A BAN-)

(A/n: no)

And lastly, his footsteps boomed as a figure stepped out. He had 2 sets of wings out behind his back, his mask had the scratches XD carved into them. He was cloaked in marvelous green silk of various colors, but the inside of the robe showed a galaxy like no other. He had 6 arms poke out from his body, none of his limbs seemed to be attached.

This man was a god.

(A/n: Dream XD you already know.)

________
Chapter 40: Nightmares

"You thought it was over Tommy, didn't you?" XD grinned. Tommy clenched his fists, his jaw shifted as his eyes swayed between each Dream.

"Why are you doing this!!" Y/n yelled. Their swords were up and ready. One of the Dreams snickered.

"You are stupid for such a strong young hero." He snickered. They slowly stepped forward, which edged the four of them to tense.

(F/E/N: Ranboo's talking about scamming a casino :D)

"You know what army I could have created? The potential you had to become one of the most feared warriors, pity you've fallen so far from grace." The Dream who was in a suit said. His grin went from ear to ear as he menacingly talked.

"Why is this happening though! We already killed Dream." Ranboo yelled at them. Dream XD gave out a laugh that echoed through their ears.

"You did kill Dream, at least this dimension's Dream. From every dimension we are bound to be your enemies. Some of us lose. And others become gods." Dream XD said, clenching his fist.

"When Ranboo here created a small tear in the universe, we were able to slip through. And here we are." The Dream with a quiver of bows said. His boots clicked as he took a small step forward.

"Guess we will just have to kill you." The Dream with an axe said. The others readied as the Dreams ran towards them.

"I'll take XD, Y/n you take Axe dude, Ranboo take Mr. Suit and Tubbo take Robin Hood!" Tommy said, lifting his axe and dodging an attack from XD.

Y/n dodged Dream's axe. He got a hold of Y/n, to which Y/n swayed their fingers to make the ground under him trip Dream.

Y/n jumped to their feet and unsheathed their two dual swords.

Tubbo jumped going from hand to hand combat in an attempt to poison him. Dream dodged and was able to knock Tubbo down for a moment, but Ranboo shoved Dream away, allowing Tubbo to get up.

Ranboo turned to the Dream with a suit. He had a gun as well as Ranboo, which made things difficult. Ranboo teleported behind him, pushing the gun towards him, but Dream reacted quickly and slipped out from Ranboo's grip, he shot but missed.

The room began to shift, and they were now on top of the building. The wind screaming as the cold Friday night breeze hit their face.

(A/n: we have to split this up so we will go with Y/n's fight first.)

(F/E/N: ayyyy y'all got this I believe in you :)

Y/n punched Dream, which sent him to push them back with their axe. Y/n hit them with the blunt of their sword and swung behind Dream. Dream turned around, swiftly almost hitting Y/n, but only grazing their arm as they jumped back.

Y/n swung their sword, which only grazed Dream. Not drawing any blood like Y/n's arm had, but enough to throw him off his feet.

Y/n jumped to the side as Dream swung the axe at their head. Barely missing, Dream ran towards Y/n, to which Y/n gracefully shifted to the side. They kicked Dream's leg, causing him to stumble.

Y/n grabbed him by the collar, making him drop his axe. Y/n sighed and went to stab him, but was caught off guard as he pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed them in the side.

(F/E/N: why u sighing in the middle of an epic fight scene sorry what-)

(A/n: Y/N DOESNT LIKE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT RULES THEM AS A MONSTER THATS THEIR WHILE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT BRO!! AND THEN THEY HARNESS THEIR POWER AND ACCEPT WHO THEY ARE.)

Y/n yelped in pain as Dream got back up into a fighting stance. Y/n kicked up their leg, hitting him the shoulder. Dream dodged and grabbed their axe, but Y/n used their powers to take it from him.

He furrowed his brow and went to grab Y/n, but was met by a sword going through his hand. He writhed in pain and tried throwing a punch, which caught Y/n in the face. This knocked off the mask, revealing a bloody nose.

(F/E/N: ooop-)

Y/n kicked him in the gut and shifted the ground to trip him on his back. Once he fell, Y/n put a foot on his chest, keeping him from getting up. They tried to raise their sword to kill, but was met by a knife to the ankle. Y/n didn't let this bother them anymore, as soon as the pain shot up, Y/n let the sword fall.

Killing Dream.

(F/E/N: SLAYYY)

________________
We focused a bit on Y/n for now so we got that Dream out of the way.

Anyway hope you enjoyed!!

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1082

_____