4|Hi Peter

Peter POV
"There is a young girl at the door tony and Peter" JARVIS announced from his speakers. I wonder who it is?

"Come on Peter" tony shouted from across the room.

"Who would come to the avengers tower at 9 at night especially if they are a young girl" I said to tony he replied proudly with "I bet they are so desperate to meet me as I am tony stark"

Lucy's POV
I bet the door won't even open or they can't help me find Peter, what if he is dead it has been a while. "Hello how may I help" I hear it seems to be coming from the door I refund around and see no other than Tony stark will PETER standing behind him!

Before anyone does anything else I just run up to Peter and hug him so hard. When I step away he has a look of confusion all over his face "er who are you" he says "has it really been that long Pete" I mutter

"Lucy" he says while smiling, I can see the tears in his eyes.

"Pete, I missed you so much" I reply smiling. He runs up and hugs me harder than I hugged him we are both smiling, I can tell he is really happy as am I. "Are you still a Nerd?" I ask, joking slightly.

This time he runs up and hugs me "I have missed you so much" Peter says breaking the silence.

"Erm who is this Peter, Parker is this a secret girlfriend or someone I should know about" a voice says who I believe to be tony who we kind of left standing there.

"he isn't as smart as he is made out to be" I quietly whisper into peters ear.

"I am offended" tony replies with. "She's my sister" Peter says

"WHAT" tony says "WE ARE CALLING A MEETING" tony shouts "JARVIS gather all the avengers" he finishes with

"I am getting to the bottom of this, Peter why didn't you tell me. I said you could tell me anything, did you not trust me" tony ends with leaving the room

Peters POV
I have missed Lucy so much and she is here hugging me, oh it doesn't feel real.
The sister I have missed for almost three years has finally returned to me at last!
"By the way Lucy I am not a nerd you are smarter than me and two years younger so you are the nerd" I say

"not the point" Lucy fired back with, she is still the sassy, little boss that left but I know These few years have changed her.