40|Illegal sale

Peter's POV
When I heard from Ned at school that Lucy had been beaten up I felt so guilty, I ditched Ned and Lucy for MJ. We are dating so it is a little fair but that doesn't make it any better, Lucy is my sister and Ned has been my best friend for ages. I am so stupid. Wanda, Bucky, Steve, Sam, Tony, Pepper, Clint, Yelena, Natasha and me are all watching a Disney film while Lucy sleeps next to me. It makes me so annoyed at myself that lucy got bruised ribs, I feel like it is all my fault. bruce, who is in the lab, said that Lucy's ribs will be fully healed in about 3 weeks and the pain should go in about a week.

The Avengers explained Lucy's theory and I think it is great, Bruce is trying to locate any weapons and potential locations for any other P.O.W.E.R operatives. We are all watching Ratatouille. "Hey the rat in unhygienic don't let him in the food, oh he did wash his hands though" Yelena says."No don't kill the Rat, DON"T DROWN THE RAT!" Yelena exclaims making us all laugh, she is one of only ones that haven't watched it, her and Steve being the two but sam said he hasn't watched it for years.

"HOW DOES THAT WORK, how can the rat make the guy move with his HAIR! That is very questionable" Sam exclaims.

"Ooooo that food looks nice" Yelena exclaims, "Now I want macaroni" Yelena sulks. While Natasha just laughs at her sister.

Ratatouille finally finished and now we have decide to watch 'up' The first set of clips and showing that the wife died got Yelena crying, along with Wanda even though she has already watched it. By then end of the film everyone is sitting in the TV room eating, Yelena of course got her macaroni. Lucy starts stirring. she shoots up, her eyes darting around the room. Drops of sweat on her forehead dripping onto her shirt, her breathing is very fast.

"Lucy, can you look at me?" I ask calmly. Lucy's eyes keep darting around the room, her hands are clammy and I don't think she can hear me, put my hand on her shoulder and turn her head so she is looking at me. "Ok lucy we are going to count to ten, ready 1,2,3 count with me" I say, me and Lucy count to ten together and Lucy thanks me and gives me a hug before getting up and going to her room.

"Tony you did not tell me it was like this, does this happen every morning" pepper says.

"I come down most mornings to Lucy already up and eating something" Nat says, we all know that Natasha gets up early.

"When I first got out of HYDRA for a few months I used to relive my time there every night, they get better after a while but me and Lucy had different experiences" Bucky tells us all. We all nod.

"I'll go and check on her" Pepper announces before walking out of the room.

After about half an hour Lucy and Pepper both walk back into the room, I smile at Lucy and she returns it. Suddenly Bruce runs into the room. "I have found an auction for weapon parts and there is lots, similar metal to the ones that P.O.W.E.R have, there is a chance they are buying or selling the weapon, it is in Mexico"

"Ok lets go, get what you need, in the jet in 15 minutes" Steve announces.

15 minutes later we are all in the jet in suits ready to leave, Lucy has fallen back to sleep again. We are in the jet and everyone is talking about the mission. "So Tony what is the main plan?" Natasha asks.

"Plan is check to see who is actually buying the weapons and if it is illegal, even if it not P.O.W.E.R we stop them" Tony says and we all nod.

{~}
A few hours later we are 10 minutes away from the location and we need to wake Lucy who has been asleep the whole way. I gently tap her on the shoulder and she springs up and gets me in a headlock."sorry peter" she says as she lets go slowly.

We all head out to the auction site, or sale Tony and Bruce didn't give us all of the specific details and I think the plan was, Nat, Wanda, Yelena, Sam and Clint would all wear disguises and head into the auction and just watch out for anything illegal while we wait for the signal to enter.

"We can conform that this is P.O.W.E.R buying resources, please enter the building" Sam says acting all professional. We all head into the building fighting everyone we come against. I am ducking punches blocking kicks and punching back, we are all fighting forcefully desperately needing to complete the mission successfully.

finally we take down all of the agents and confiscate the recourses. We can not confirm if it was P.O.W.E.R or not as they were not in any sort of uniform just suits and dresses as disguises so this whole mission was a bust really, we still confiscated the weapons and recourses os that part is good. "Ok everyone lets head back to the jet" Steve announces through coms and many yeses are heard as we all head back ready to get back to the compound.

Me and Lucy sit down next to each other, Mr Stark sits next to me and Wanda sits next to Lucy. Lucy puts her headphones on and just listens to her music while all the other avengers talk. I allow myself to drift off to sleep.

{~}
Lucy's POV
Peter fell asleep a couple of hours ago and now we are only about 20 minutes away from the compound, the mission didn't really go as planned but we still confiscated the weapons so thats a win. I am so exhausted but I just don't want to sleep, it scares me.

"Oh everyone, Fury called said he has a new recruit as Barton over here isn't as committed, family and all" Natasha announces, Clint gives her a hard stare while Natasha ignores Yelena stares a Clint instead making me smile "According to Fury they will arrive a few hours after we get back" Everyone nods.

We arrive back at the compound and I go straight to my room to try and get some sleep, Tony said that he would help Peter. Tony is a lot more caring that I thought he was, he is less egotistical than I thought, Tony seems to care for the younger Avengers but at times will go back to being a Stark.

I decide to do some reading as I am terrified to try sleeping, While I am reading someone nocks on my door. "Come in" I say quietly, unsure if i was heard I wait and someone does open the door. It is Yelena, Nat and Wanda? Unsure of what to say I stay quiet.

"We were wondering if you wanted to watch a film with us all, Food included" Wanda says making me smile.

"sure" I respond, we all chill for the afternoon having a couple of hours until the new recruit gets here. Know if me I will mess up my introduction to the new recruit and just make it super awkward I decide I am super tired so I wait for the film to finish.

When the film does finally finish is say "I am super tired I think I'm going to sleep before the new recruit gets here.

"Sure, see you later" Wanda says while Nat nods and Yelena exclaims "Bye Lucy Parker" This earns a small chuckle from Wanda an I smile to myself as I leave the room. to try and sleep.

——————
Hello readers
Hope you are enjoying the story
Chapter 40!!!!!!! I did not expect to get this far and this many reads so thank you all so much :)
I know that I want to keep writing this story for a decent amount of time longer but I was wondering if you guys would want another story from me in the future. I would want to finish this story first of course as I wouldn't be able to manage doing to stories at the same time. I have many ideas for potential new stories they would be marvel fanfics probably.

So would you guys want other stories when this one is finished? I probably would do others but just wanted your guys opinions as you are the readers and a main reason the story is being made and you are allowing it to become a story and a successful one. Your opinion matters to me as this story is made for those who will enjoy it, as well as it being one of my hobbies.

Wolf