16|School

Lucy's POV
I woke up quite early today sweating due to a nightmare so I had to shower this morning. I have school today and I am so nervous, I will be in Peters year so that is good but I am so scared, I don't really like socialising with people I don't know. I have all of my school books and a nice simple black backpack. I will only use my powers if I desperately need to otherwise I won't. I am all ready to leave I just need to put food in my bag, my hair is in a low ponytail, I am wearing a slightly oversized light blue hoodie along with some black jeans.

I need to pack my lunch, I decide on having some chicken and salad, I put that in my bag. In my bag I have my lunch which I just put in, some pens and stationary, a notepad and all of my schoolbooks. It is 7 and school starts at 9 we need to be at school for 8:40 according to the school so we need to leave the compound at 8. I don't know if Peter is ready, I'm going to check. I drop my school bag on my seat at the table and turn into a white wolf with blue eyes and run around the compound following the rout that will take me to peters room.

I have just arrived at Peters room, and I have turned back into my human form. "Pete are you ready? I'm coming in" i say before opening the door and entering Peters room, it is now half seven so Peter needs to hurry up. Peter is dressed but definitely has not done his hair, it is a mess!

"Oh hello Lucy" peter says "I am ready to leave now" he tells me I just frown at him. "What?"

"Look in a mirror" i tell him, peter runs into the bathroom and looks in the mirror, peter walks out having redone his hair and is frowning.

"Thanks lucy" he says before hugging me and kissing me on the head.

"We need to leave in an hour, have you had breakfast yet?" I ask peter shakes his head, "ok I haven't had breakfast yet either" me and Peter walk to the kitchen and dining room, when we arrive I start to make pancakes for the both of us. I made Twenty knowing that there are lots of people in the compound who will be coming in the room any minute. I put the plate of pancakes in the middle of the table and start eating mine, Peter does the same.

"Oh hello you two, I forgot you had school today" Wanda says while walking into the room "oooooooo pancakes"

"Hello, you can have some too I made loads" i tell her, I decided to test something i take the water out of Peters glass and slide it the through the gap between the cupboard doors, I proceed to wrap the water underneath the plate and open the cupboard door using my control over the air, I continue to float the plate over to the table and place it next to my seat. At the same time I do the same with a knife and fork "there you go" i say to Wanda

"Cool" peter says form next to me a smile forming on his face. Wanda just smiles at me a bit shocked

"I could probably have used my air control for that, that idea did not come to me at the time" I say realising how air would have been easier to use, "oh here you go peter" i say while getting turning the water tap on with my air powers and floating some water to him.

I have just turned the tap of when Wanda says "you are very powerful Lucy, thank you for the pancakes" i nod my head and smile at her, before checking the time on my phone 8:30 Happy, who I have learned is Tony's assistant, will be picking us up in five minutes.

"Come one peter we need to go now" i tell Peter before picking my headphones up and playing my music, they are wireless headphones that were already connected to my phone, "PETER" i says again, "come on"

{~}
We have arrived at school and I am so scared, my headphones are still on as I cannot deal with loud noise,I have already compared my timetable with Peter, we have science and maths together. It that is it. First period I have English, I do quite enjoy English so it should be fine, I will try to keep my headphones on for as long as possible.