53|Did we win?

Lucy's POV
My head is has a dull ache, my left leg and abdomen are throbbing, my body feels sore and tired. I feel physically exhausted and tired, I have no energy to anything. So I decide not to, Am I dead? Did i die? how did i die? I can hear voices around me but I cant focus on them, I can hear someone crying? The voices are muffled. What happened? How did I get like this? Memories hit me like a wave. Tanya, getting stabbed, Peter crying over me.

I try to move my hand to hold my throbbing head but I can't. Her heart rate is stable now, I can't explain why it dropped, but it has picked up higher than it was at any other point that she has been in this room" an unknown voice announces

"her fingers are twitching" I hear someone say, Wanda?

"What?" I hear another voice question, Peter?

I try to speak but find Myself unable. "Lucy if you are there I love you, please come back to me" Peter says.

"Come back to, I need my little sister, my powerful little sister" I hear Wanda say, Wanda think of me as a sister. Wanda is like my big sister, no Wanda has become my big sister, Peter is my big brother and they are both here with me. I love them.

"Wanda? Peter?" I question that being the only thing I can say, my voice is raspy and quiet. HOw long have I been out.

"Lucy?" Peter questions

"Let me dim the lights" I hear Wanda say as I slowly open my eyes. I look between the two faces smiling sadly at me.

"Did we win?" I ask Peter smiles and hugs me.

while crying he says "we won Lucy, we won" Peter engulfs me in a hug "how dare you leave me, you have been in a coma for 9 days, I missed you. The doctors were telling u that you would probably die so I am glad you didn't" Peter tells me.

"I am sorry" I respond sadly "what did I miss, big sister?" I ask looking to Wanda while smiling cheekily.

"You heard that?" She questions "there is an avenger who has been out in space for a h while in the compound her name is Carol Danvers. Everyone has been crying really and it has been really dull without you. Yelena doesn't know what to do I thought her early training buddy and Nat missed you along with everyone else in this compound" Wanda tells me.

"I love you all and I am sorry" I respond "why after sleeping for 9 days am I exhausted?" I question.

"Sleep for a while, we will be here. I think it is better to tell everyone later as they will rush in here when you need to recover so when you next wake I will tell them then. I will stay here is that ok with you too Peter?" Wanda asks, Peter nods way too enthusiastically a bright smile present on his face. I close my eyes and drift to sleep hearing Peter and Wanda happily talk.

{~}
I slowly open my eyes, I see Wanda and Peter talking to each other, I take in my surroundings the room has light grey walls and looks very empty and bland. I notice I have a drip in my arm, did i have that before, Hydra used to stick needles int me. I start to panic and hyperventilate.

"Lucy, you are alright. Shit Peter its the drip" Wanda says while coming over to me, I know that I am approaching a panic attack, I grab the needle and rip it out of my arm. "Lucy" Wanda just looks at me, "come on I'll get you a bandage" Wanda states, I just sit there not sure of what to do while Wanda bandages my arm.

"How long was I asleep?" I question curiously.

"About an hour and a half" Wanda says "It doesn't sound like much it would have done you some good" Wanda adds.

"Lucy!" Peter says happily, "Move please Wanda" Peter says, Wanda's eyes glow red and she just looks at him."sorry, forget I said anything.

"Oh come here Pete" I say to my brother, Peter smiles and gently hugs me.

"Do you want me to call anyone to come, the doctors have said that they want to get you moving as soon as possible so we could probably get you out of bed and into a wheel chair and head into the main room" Wanda suggests.

"Yes please, this place is so boring" I say as I throw the covers of my body "what the fuck, my leg is broken, that bitch" I mumble as I see the black cast on my leg.

"Lucy, you kind of also have some broken ribs and it all a bit of a mess really. I don't know all the details but recovery is about 4 more weeks as you were in a coma for the first week" Peter tells me

"Come one I'll help you into the wheel chair, I think the rest of us are in the lounge watching some crappy Disney film as they don't know what to do with themselves" Wanda tells me, I smile sadly.

Wanda helps me into the wheel chair and we set off, it takes 5 minutes to get to the main room where there is Sam, Steve, Bucky, Nat, Yelena, Pepper, Kate, Tony and Clint along with someone who I don't recognise and assume to be Carol.

"Hello, Peter" Nat says gently as Peter walks into the room smiling like and absolute idiot, me and Wanda follow behind, we stopped off at my room and I got changed into something more comfortable and Peter went ahead. "What got you smiling?" Nat questions.

"You shall see in due time" Peter says, what? That was honestly so unnecessary, he could have said something else. see he is the stupid sibling.

"Ok?" Nat says slowly, seemly confused. Me and Wanda wheel into the room, I decide to flick water in everyone's faces because why not. Everyone looks around in confusion their eyes scan the whole room and eventually land on me.

"YAY!!!!!" Yelena says happily before running up to me and giving me a tight hug.

"Broken ribs" I say, Yelena instantly lets go and shyly mutters and 'oops'

"Missed you kid" Tony says as he walks up to me and gives me a gently hug.

"So you go from a 20% chance of survival to awake. I Don't get it, Like at all" nat says as she runs over and engulfs me in a gently hug.

"Please never do that again, and thank you!" Bucky says before doing the same as Nat.

"Hello, you must be the famous Lucy" The unknown woman says, "I am Carol Danvers" She says, I nod at her and she nods back.

"What were you watching, Atlantis the lost empire, really" I says as she looks at the name of the films, everyone just laughs "that is like the worst one out there come on" I add, "there are so many as well"

"Yeah, well we were kind of lost without you" Tony says, muttering the last part.

"Oh so did Mr ego finally loose that title become Mr Stark or just Tony" I state before making a throng gust of wind fly at his face ruining his hair style if you could call it one, but I think that was my fault i bet he didn't sleep or anything i know what he is like.