14|Freaking out!

Lucy's POV
All of the boys were still asleep or in their rooms and me, Wanda and Nat had planned to prank them using my powers. I was kind of exited but then really nervous, I don't want anyone to get mad. My stab wound has pretty much healed as I got my stitches out before I left the hospital wing.

"How long does it take boys to get out of bed, they are grown men not teenagers right" i ask bored

Wanda chuckles before responding "yes these are grown men, except peter who already left for school. It is only 9:30"

"Uhhhhhhhh, when do you think they will wake?" I ask. we all hear someone shuffling and patting around upstairs.

"Apparently now" Natasha answers "I bet it's Steve"

"Probably" Wanda replies "everyone into positions, remember if it is Steve he can't get drunk"

"Got it" i say before picking up the water from the glass as Steve and Tony turn around the corner. I keep the water in a ball ready in my left hand and get another and gather it in my right. One for Tony one for Steve. Natasha starts the blender and Wanda just stands back ready to watch. I slowly and carefully lift the water ball up, drifting it over to where Steve and Tony are, I make sure to make no sound. Once the water balls are directly over each of their heads I drop it. SPLAT! The water gushes all over each of their heads.

Me, Nat and Wanda start chuckling.

"WHAT!!!!!" Tony shouts "WAS THAT" obviously quite irritated.

"Im really sorry Mr Stark I was just practicing my powers and you walked in, I do mean to" I say while looking very sensible and sincere. My tactic works because Tony and Steve's expressions change from one of annoyed and irritated to pitiful and sorry.

"Sorry I got mad, that water was cold" Tony says before leaving the room to what I'm assuming is to dry himself off. While Steve just smiles and leaves.

"That was genius Lucy" Wanda tells me.

"I am well practiced" i reply

"I assume the red room taught you exactly the same stuff as me" Natasha says. At the Mention of the red room both of us stiffen, me more so. I know Natasha is regretting saying that she is probably thinking of her time there. I can feel my chest tighten and I start hyperventilating a bit with all of the memories running through my head, Graduation, training, blood, killing. I am in a full blown panic attack. "Shit" Natasha says.

"Lucy look at me, think about Peter" Wanda tells me. I try but I just can't all my memories of HYDRA and the red room are there. I am now crying at this point.

WANDA'S POV
Lucy is really panicking, I run and get her headphones and just put them on hear head, but leave one so it's not over her ear so that she can hear me. "Focus on the music" i tell her "count to ten" Lucy seems to be calming down. Natasha looks so guilty, I know she is thinking about her time at the red room, she wants to know if lucy graduated, I can tell.

"Did you graduate?" Natasha asks lucy, curiosity getting the better of her. Lucy just nods "oh Lucy, I'm sorry"

"I was still conscious, they didn't even sedate me, I was told it would make me tougher, more successful, less to worry about. I was only just 13. They made me watch until I passed out from blood loss" Lucy tells us. At this point I am on the verge of tears, this is awful. Natasha had turned away obviously remembering her graduation. I just hug Lucy.

"I think I am going to shower, see you later, thank you Wanda" Lucy says before hugging me. Lucy leaves to go and shower. I just go and hug Natasha.

"How could they do that?" Natasha asks "she is thirteen her whole life is ahead of her and those memories will haunt her forever"

"I don't know, the best we can do is help her" I say "Lucy has gone to shower"

"Ok" Natasha says feeling guilty

"Don't you dare feel guilty, I know you do" i tell Natasha "how could you have know, I can tell that you regretted saying the red room as soon as you said it" Nat just nods "come on let's watch a Disney film and when Lucy comes back down we can see if she wants to join us.

We are just about to start the film when we hear:

"Wanda, did you pay attention to they lyrics" Natasha asks me

"Not particularly, why?" I ask confused. Nat just sighs

"I wanna fly just like everybody else does but I'm not sure, Telling me to trust but I'm walking on a wire, saying don't stress out it'll be fine, my mind is keeping up at night, so I'm freaking out. (A/N Natasha does not sing these it is in italics to show it's the lyrics) Wanda you need to pay more attention" Natasha tells me, I understand now, she is singing her feelings. Lucy must be finding it hard to adjust.

"Oh" i say. We go quiet for a bit until I use my powers to float the controller over to us and play the film Mulan the live action version.

It has been about half an hour, the film has been go so far and we all seem to have calmed down. I believe Nat feels less guilty. We hear someone come into the room, we know it's lucy. "Hello Lucy" I ask

"Hi" Lucy replies "ooooooo you are watching Mulan, I didn't know there was a live action one" Lucy sits down next to me and we watch about twenty more minutes of the film until Mulan pulls out a sword "I can do that" Lucy says

"You can?" Nat asks as confused as I am.

"Yes" Lucy says before making fire spurt from her hands and form that shape of a katana

(A/N like this just made of fire)

Lucy proceeds to copy Mulan's movements and spin her sword. "Why does a thirteen year old have a sword made of fire" tony asks as he walks into the room.

"I made it Mr stark" Lucy replies

"Well that part is obvious" Tony replies cockily "Why is the question"

"I was inspired, it is art" Lucy replies still Swinging the sword around

"By what?" Tony asks

"Disney" lucy replies bluntly

"Ok" Tony says before leaving the room rolling his eyes

At this I just start laughing, "he didn't expect that did he" Nat says

"No he did not" Lucy says before extinguishing the flame that had made her sword. "I think I am going to go to see Peter I haven't seen him all day as he went to school before I Left my room"

"Ok see you later" me and Nat say

————————————
Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed that chapter, this chapter was more about building a relationship between Natasha, Wanda and Lucy, the golden trio. I have really enjoyed writing this chapter.
As you can see lucy put a metaphorical mask on when coming back to Nat and Wanda after her panic attack, just thought I would clear that up so it didn't look like it was rushed, lucy is just good at hiding her emotion when she can, like around others, sometimes she just can't and it all gets to much, I fell that can be said for most people.

Again Love you all have a great day!

Can I just say OH MY GOSH I went from 150 reads to 216 in under a week, THANK YOU SO MUCH