The Dead Live

"Kill you? What the hell? You spend all this time threatening and kidnapping just for me to kill you?" I scream. She was mad!!!

"Yes, however I shall not go down alone." Katherine walks over to Kid and stands behind him. She whispers something in his ear and the worst thing to happen to me happens. She kill Kid. A knife was sliced across his throat and she just let him drop like a piece of meat.

"Nooo!!!" I screamed and ran over to him. I knelt on my knees and quickly tried to do something, anything to save him. "Why?! WHY?!" I yelled. Tears falling from my eyes uncontrollably. Suddenly I heard another body drop to the floor. I turn and see Katherine's cold dead eyes staring at me for afar.
"What happened?" I asked.

"You released a tone of energy towards her which ended up killing her." My father explained. I looked back at Kid. Resurrect him. If you resurrect him he will return and you can live with him once more. But he's a Reaper. I don't know the effects a resurrection might have in him. Try.... I raised my hands over Kid reflexively. My conscious was right. I. Had. To. TRY!!

"___. STOP!!" I heard my father yell but It was too late. I had tapped into a power so deep in me that I never thought I would ever come to terms with it. But the angry and sadness I felt from Kid's passing was fueling my will and strength. I had to bring him back. I had to. I felt energy circle me and Kid. So the energy expanded but I didn't care all I was focused on was Kid making come back.

"Wake up!!! You have to wake up Kid!!!" I yelled at him. My tears blurring my vision. I couldn't feel any heat or energy from him. "Goddammit! I can't have you leave me! Please! Just. Wake. UP!!" Soon I felt all my sudden power start to disintegrate. No. Don't do this to me.

"____!!! How could you?" My father lifted me from the ground and made me face him. "You just did the one thing a Seimeichokami is NEVER supposed to do! Why would you do that?!" He started shaking me but I didn't care. I was beyond sad. I was at the point were I could no longer feel. No anger. No pain. No sadness. I was just...numb.

"Doesn't matter, father. It didn't work." I murmured. He released me and Maka spoke up.

"Umm,__... It worked just not in the way you hoped." my head snapped over to her and I saw she was pointing to the box. I followed the direction of her finger and saw that the it was opening.

The side were falling away and once the dust from the cave walls settled,we saw what the box had locked up. Death had changed his style of containing the Kishan. He truly looked like an ordinary human being. Actually he reminded me a bit of Crona. Only not with the same hair or scared look in his eye. He was chained by just as many chains ,if not more, that we're keeping the box locked up.

"Maka..." I heard Soul say, "Are you ready to fight him again?" I didn't turn to look at them. I was to busy watching Ashura in case he decided to move.

"Ready whenever you all are." I heard a slice cut through the air and I knew Soul had transformed.

"Come on, Tsubaki. We can't let Soul and Maka have all the spotlight again. Ninja Sword mode!" Tsubaki followed BlackStar's orders.

"Patty, you transform. We can switch off if you want."

"Okay, Big Sis." Pretty soon we were all ready to fight the Kishan.

But he didn't move. He never even twitched. There were no signs that he was awake so I took a step towards him.

"___...." Liz said with a weary tone.

"No, Liz. He might not be alive. I could have failed with him like I did with Kid. I have to check. " I glanced at Kid who was a few feet away from me. Still...dead. I took a deep breath and made my way over.

Soon I'm right in front of Asura.

-Kid's POV-
"Yes, however I shall not go down alone." Katherine walked over to me and whispered in my ear."You'll see her again soon. Goodbye." Suddenly I felt a pinch run across my throat and quickly my vision is engulfed in darkness.

I can still see though. Sure all I see is darkness but I can see my self pretty soon I start seeing more bodies.

"Welcome to Beyond." I looked to my left to see Katherine there. " Of course as you can guess it's where all the dead go after they pass. We are only standing in front of the entrance so we aren't quite gone yet."

"Why aren't we gone? And how are you dead?" Then I thought about something else. "Wait, that means I'm dead too...YOU KILLED ME!"

"Yes I killed you. ____ killed me and as of right now she's using all her power to get you back. And using that much power in such a confined space....well that's bound to cause a few problem for her and Life." She laughed and started waking against the crowd. I had no choice but to follow.

"How are you dead?" I asked

"___ killed me. As we speak, she is trying to resurrect you. As soon as she and the others kill the Kishan we will return to the living and I will get his blood."

Hi guys!!

Okay so I'm working very hard to finish this story. I decided to give you his chapter because y'all deserve it for being so patient. Thanks you guys!! Love you.
MiddleJack20