Introductions and ALMOST Realizations

After I woke from the night mare, I got dressed and walked over to the school early. Two hours early. The school was open, but completely empty. I walked into my classroom and sat in my corner seat. I placed my arms on the desk and laid my head down. I closed my eyes and just focused on nothing.

"Why are you sitting by yourself in the dark?" I look up and saw a skinny boy standing near the desk.

"Who are you?" I stood up.

"My name is Crona. I go to school here. What's your name?" He said.

"(Y/N).So that means you're done with that class thing?" I remembered his name from Kid.

"Yes, I am."

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be home?"

"We'll umm.. I k-kind of...live here." Crona looked at his feet.

"Why?" I sat back down in my chair.

"B-because I have no where else to go."

"Couldn't you live with a friend? I don't have my own home either but I'm living with a someone right now." He started walking up to me and sat in the seat next to me.

"Haha what friends? Crona here doesn't have any!!" A small figure showed up from I think Crona's back. It had a circular head and was pitch black. It was also sort of cute because it was small.

"Ragnarok. We went over this. Maka and the others are our friends." Crona said

"Umm is that normal? Little people springing from your back?" I asked pointing at Ragnarok.

"Oh this is my weapon, Ragnarok." Crona said. I didn't really want to talk about that thing because it creeped me out a bit.

"So why are you in here? This room?"

"We'll I didn't want to go to my cell."

"Because he's to scared. Scardey Cat!" Ragnarok said while poking Crona in the face.

"You don't need to be mean to him. Leave him alone." This thing really pissed me off. Reminds me of BlackStar. Only worse. .

"Whatever, weirdo." And he disappeared back into Crona's back.

"We'll I need to go to speak to Lord Death. I'll see you here later, ____." Crona got up and walked out of the room. I laid my head back down and waited for school to start.

*Kid's POV* ~because what kind of DTKxReader would this be if it didn't have this ;)~

Just as I woke up, Patty ran into my room and jumped up onto my bed.

"Come on Kiddo." She said grinning from ear to ear. "We need to go to school!"

"Why are you in such a rush?"I looked at the clock at the head of my bed's backboard. "It isn't even eight yet."

"No but school doesn't start at eight. It starts in half an hour. So get your butt up and cook us some breakfast." I looked toward my door and saw Liz standing there.

I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom to change. When I came out, the girls were gone. Probably went to their rooms to change. I headed downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the ingredients I needed to make omelets then started to cook. After I made two I heard a couple of chairs scrap. I turned and saw Liz and Patty at the high counter.

"Why didn't you wake up ___?" I asked turning my attention back to the stove.

"We were going to but she wasn't in her room." Liz said.

"What?"I spun around and faced them.

"Mouse girl isn't here!! Listen Kiddo!!" Patty said.

"Don't worry Kid. I'm sure she just wanted to go for a walk or something. We'll see her at school." Liz reassured me. Which made me feel better but also a bit offended. Why didn't __ tell me?

"Okay. We'll then let's eat. Remember we have to fight in class today."I handed them their omelets and made mine. After we ate, we headed to the academy.

At the top of the stairs, all our friends were standing in the usual spot. We walked over and joined them. I glanced around the group.

"Where is ___?" I asked. I didn't know I spoke aloud until Tsubaki spoke.

"Why isn't she with you?" She asked.

"I don't know. We went to wake her up but she wasn't in her room. Her closet was open and her pajama were on the ground so we assumed she went for a walk and must have come to school early." Liz said.

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT THAT PATHETIC GIRL?" BlackStar yelled, "TO BE HONEST IF SHE LEFT DEATH CITY, I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD CARE!! AHAHA!"

" I WOULD CARE JACKASS!" I yelled at him. I clenched my fists and walked away from them. If (Y/N) left, that witch, Katherine, would come after her. she'll be locked up again and .... i'll never be able to seen her again.

I stopped walking. The idea of never seeing her made me feel sad. No. Depressed. We'll of course it would, she's your friend and she's symmetrical . But deep down, I felt like it was more then just losing a friend. I have other friends. If they left, I would be upset. but not as upset as if (Y/N) left. Maybe it's because you li-.

The bell rang, shaking me from my thoughts. I realized I was standing in the middle of the hallway, so I went to the side and started to walk towards my class.

Once I entered, I looked over at ___'s seat. Relief flooded through me. She was sitting there with her chin on the top of her hands. Her (H/C) bangs were hanging in front of her eyes causing me to be unable to make eye contact with her.

I took a step and started to head to her when I saw someone sit down in the chair next to her. I looked and saw that it was Crona. Of course, they don't like attention. It's obvious that they would sit in the back of the class. So I changed course and went to my old seat next to Liz.

"Hey Kid. why aren't you sitting with ___ today? She seems more comfortable with you then anyone else." Liz stated. I glanced back and saw Crona and (Y/N) talking. I felt a pang of jealousy run through me.

"Crona is sitting with her. And unless the wall is hiding an extra space for me to sit, there isn't any room for me." I faced the board and wait for Stein to fall into the room.

"You're jealous, aren't you Kid?" Liz asked. I remainder silent. I wasn't going to argue about this in front of the class with her. "Oh my gosh! You like her!!!" She whispered. But she was loud enough that Patty and Maka could hear.

"What? You like someone Kid? Who it it?!" Maka said. Again I remained silent and continued to face the front of the class. Since when is Stein ever this late?

"KIDDO AND SOMEONE SITTING IN A TREE. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LO-" I jumped up and grabbed Patty before she could finish, while holding my hand over her mouth to silence her. Once I was sure she was finished, I released her and looked around. Everyone was looking at us. We'll more of me really. I looked back and saw __ smiling at me. Man I love that smile. It's so symmetrical and it always makes me want to smile. I stared at her, smiling, until I heard a chair clatter. I looked at the door and saw Professor Stein on the ground. Again.

"Okay class," he said while getting up, "whose ready for some fighting?"