Asura's Cell

-Maka's POV-

"No." Lord Death said sternly. We all stood in the Death Room trying to convince him to help us go find ____.

"Father we have to, we don't know what Katherine want and if she-"

"Actually we do know." King Life said interrupting Kid. "She needs my daughter because she wants to revive Ashura. Death, my friend, I'm going to try and stop Katherine. You can come or not. Your choice." As Life headed towards the door Kid, Liz, Patty, BlackStar and Tsubaki followed him. Soul started to follow then turned to me.

"Coming Maka?" He asked. I looked at Lord Death hoping he would change his mind and help us. But he just walked to his mirror and stood there.

"Ya, I'm coming." And jogged over to Soul and we headed out of the room after Life.

-Your POV-

1 Mississippi....2 Mississippi....3 Mississippi... I kept counting in my head while sitting on the ground. Katherine had removed my chains awhile again after I started to become dizzy.

"You know, I'm getting a little bored here. We've been sitting in this spot for..what... four hours now? Shouldn't your plan be put into action by now or something?" Katherine, who was leaning against the cave walk across from me, gave me an irritated look but didn't say anything. I grinned. "Oh!! The big bad shark's planning isn't working out!" I threw my head back and laughed. Suddenly I was hit and knocked to the ground.

"You need to SHUTUP little girl!!!" I looked up and saw Guppie standing there. The little man sure can pack a punch.

"YA sure. So what are we waiting for anyway?" I sat back up and massaged my jaw.

"We are waiting for your boyfriend." suddenly a smile crept onto Katherine's face. "And look who decides to show up on time." Her voice rose and she pushed herself off the cave. And walked up next to me. I turned and followed her gaze. 'Oh no.'

"Dammit, Kid!" I yelled standing up. His figure stood in between two trees and I saw the rest of the gang come into view behind him. "Why the hell would you come after me? I'm sure you knew Katherine had planned you to follow so I don't understand why you wou-" I cut off when I saw a tall, blonde man appear behind Kid. "Dad?"

"King Life! Wonderful! Now let's all go and find Ashura!" Katherine started to pull me after her when Kid spoke.

"No." He said. All the others stood where they were right next to him. "Let her go."

"Now I need both of you. So here's the deal Kid, you can either come with me willingly or I'm just going to have to slowly ripe off every nail she has. that pain hurts ,so I'm told, and I'm quite sure you would hate to heard the tortured screams of your loved one. Am I right?" Kid's silence only confirmed her assumption. "Now all of you may join if you like." And that's how we ended up in the most scary, maddening cell on the planet.

-TIME SKIP:Ashura's cell room-

We came to a set of gigantic wooden doors. Katherine looked at Kid and told him to open it.

"How? I don't know how strong you think I am but I clearly don't have the muscle for that." He held out his arms to try and support his point.

"YOUR GOD CAN HANDLE THIS!!" BLACKSTAR ran up to the doors and started to push. when they wouldn't budge he began to punch them. Pretty soon he became exhausted and ran out of energy. "What are those doors made of? Dark Matter?" {a/n Dark Matter is supposedly the HEAVIEST substance in the universe}

"No you idiot. it's made of DEATH matter. Only Death can move it." Guppy gestured to Kid who moved to where BLackStar was standing.

"Open the doors" Katherine commanded. Kid pushed the doors and they seemed to open with ease. On the others side was pitch black nothingness. Katherine murmured a few words and suddenly the room was filled with light. And right in the middle of the room was a giant box. surrounding that box was an infinite number of chains and locks.

"Now for the hard part." Guppy handed Katherine a vile of black liquid and she walked into the room. She got closer and closer to the box when she came to a lock that was closest to her. Then she poured the liquid on it and immediately all the chains began to melt. "Now honey, I'm going to need your assistance."

"You honestly think that I am going to help you revive-"

"Did I not just go over this same topic with you boy over there?" She said with an irritated tone.

I sighed "what do you need me to do?"

"Kill me."