Katherine

"____...." Kid warned.

"No, it gotten to the point where all of you are in danger. they deserve to know.". I stepped away from them a bit and began to explain.

"I'm not just an ordinary person. I'm not even a weapon or a meister. You guys remember Stein's history lesson with the Seimeichokami?" hey all nodded. Well besides Kid who already knew. "We'll that's what I am. My father was the last Seimeichokami that Stein was talking about. He knew Lord Death. After the war, he gotten in a bad deal with a few witches. He had asked Lord Death to help him go into hiding to get away from them. Lord Death gladly assisted. So the next few centuries my father traveled under different names and looks. Then he ran into my mother. She was just a normal person. Nothing special. But that's not how she appeared to my father."

" Anyway, long story short they fell in love and had me. About two or three years later, one of the witches from my father's past, Katherine, track us down through someone we though was a friend. She came into our house one night with her shadow sharks and killed my mother. My father ran to me and used all his power to protect me but he ended up being killed as well. I don't know what it was that stopped her, but just as Katherine was about to kill me something happened and she changed her mind. So she took me and kept me in a cell for the rest of my life. Feeding me and training me every now and then."

"I finally got out about five or six days ago. I got to Death City and the rest you know is history." I looked up from the spot on the ground I was staring intently at. I looked over at Kid to see his reaction to the new facts. He was emotion less.

"So it isn't even my fault at all! It's all her fault." BlackStar said. "If she hadn't ran away, then we wouldn't be here tired and hungry."

"Excuse me?" I might hate him and think he is mean but this is beyond cruel. " I didn't know it was a bad thing for someone to want freedom! Have you ever been locked up? I don't think so. Ever been starved? Beated? No. Have you ever thought that no one knew about you or gave a crap about wether you were alive or dead? of course not. And have you ever wondered what it is like be the only one of your kind?" I was getting madder with each word.

"____. BlackStar didn't mean it like that." Tsubaki said while trying to put her hands on my shoulders in comfort. I shook them off.

"Of course he didn't." I started to walk back to Wellston.

"Where are you going?" Maka and Soul asked.

"To Katherine. If I go back, she might leave you alone."

"I don't think so." I felt a hand go around my arm and I knew it was Kid because of the sparks that were sent up and down my arm.

"Let me go." I said.

"No! You will not go back to that! You are not going to leave me!" Leave him? I turned around just as Kid started to hug me. "I can't lose you. Even if I just met you two days ago, I can't imagine the rest of my life with you gone." he whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. Does this mean he feels the same way about me?

Honey, I'm waiting. Get you petty goodbyes out and come home. Katherine said.

Get the hell out of my head. I thought towards her.

Oh please. you can't do anything about it. Now hurry up! I'm not going to give a warning again. I signed. I knew she would follow through on that promise.

"I have to go." I pulled away from Kid.

"No! Kid is right. You can't just leave us!" Maka said. They have no clue what they're getting themselves into .

"She coming. I have to."

"How do you know? We could have lost her in the hotel." Soul said.

"Because she smarter then that. And stronger. Besides you don't 'lose' Katherine," I said, "She lets you get away until your at ease, then she attacks."

"How do you know she coming right now?" He pressed on. If they don't give it a rest, then they are all dead.

"I just do." I replied.

"___, what aren't you telling us?" Kid asked. "Does this have something to do with what happened at the hotel?"

I'm coming. I stiffened.

"Crap!" I looked in the direction we came from. I quickly summoned AnneMarie and hopped on her. Then I took off into the direction of Katherine with tears in my eyes. Not even looking back to see my friends for a last time.

-TIMESKIP:BACK AT WELLSTON-

"Hello, honey." I was standing in the hotel which was cleared out because of our panic.

I looked around and saw a women. She had on a long blue dress with flowers poka dotting it. on her arms she haga light blue scarfs. Her short brown hair was standing in all different directions. Her teeth were the same as Soul's. Only sharper.

"I'm here. Now leave everyone alone." I demanded.

"Change of plan. I need them to complete a new project I'm doing." Katherine said.

"What! That wasn't the deal!" I screamed.

"Honey, I don't care. I need them, so I will have them. Now come on. We need to get back before Erika finds her stupid tadpole." She grabbed my hand and started leading us out of the building. I started to pulled my arm away but she dug her long sea green nails into my arm making each movement hurt my arm.

"Let her go." We both turned around. I saw Kid, Liz, Patty, Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and even BlackStar standing behind us.

"She belongs to me. I get to do what ever I want with her." Katherine said while tightening her grip on my arm. I stiffened and suck in a quick breath.

"NO ONE CONTROLS ANYONE EXCEPT ME!! THE ALMIGHTY BLACKSTAR. THAT INCLUDES YOU!" BlackStar said. "YOU CANT JUST TAKE SOMEONE WITHOUT YOUR GOD'S PERMISSION!"

"And you can just proclaim your self god." Katherine stated. "Fine, you want her? Here." She let go of my arm and I stumbled to the ground. "There is however, one condition." My vision was starting to become blurry.

"What makes you think your in a position to negotiate?" Maka said.

"Because, if you don't do as I say, my sharks will eat your friend from the inside out." She put those things in me!!

"There is now way you can put sharks in someone body!" Liz said. Katherine smirked. Oh no.. Suddenly pain shot through me. If you have ever felt the worst pain on earth, this pain was ten times worse. It felt like a million...well...sharks!.. were clawing there way out of me. I scream bloody murder.

"STOP IT. PLEASE DONT HURT HER!!" The pain suddenly ceased and I looked up to find myself in Kid's arms. His golden orbs met my (E/C) ones. He signed. "What do you want?"

"That's simple. Her blood."

"Why didn't you just take it?" Liz asked.

"Because you can't take a Seimeichokami's blood by force. It must be given." Katherine explained.

"Why do you want my blood?" I asked, starting to stand to my feet.

"Just to add to my collection. You've seen it honey." Much to my disgust, I actually had seen it. She had millions of shelves of vials filled with blood. I threw up the first time I saw it.

"Fine." She quickly ejected blood and disappeared without a word. As soon as she was gone, I started stumbling. Thankfully, Kid caught me.

"Come on. Let's get you home." He lifted me up in his arms and we started walking.

~Hey! Sorry the update took forever. I'm trying to add to the story every free minute I can. Once the weekend hits, I'll try to get a good amount of chapters in. I appreciate your patience.

Thx😊,

MiddleJack20