The Talk

"Kid..." ___ trailed off. She looked down and started to fiddle with her fingers.

"I thought you could tell me anything?" I said.

"Kid, I was going to tell you but-"

"But you didn't want to hurt me, I know." I stepped closer to her and she took a step back, making her trapped between the door and me.

"Kid, I wish I could tell you how sorry I am, but there is no way you could forgive me. I get it to. It all my fault you had to grow up without a mother. I wish that I could switch the role of what happened that day. You would still have your mom and I wouldn't be the cause of everyone's pain. I just do-" I cut off ____'s rambling by placing my hand over her mouth.

"____, stop talking." Her big (E/C) eyes looked over my hand and she nodded. I removed my hand. "I accept your apology. I realize that you just did what you did because you were scared. I was never really mad at you for doing what you did in the first place. I barley new my mom before then. She had already left my father and I when I was five. What I was mad about was that Katherine distracted me with information that I really should have heard from you." With each word that came from my mouth, I realized I wasn't lying. Sure Im sad that it was _____ who killed my mom but I was never close to her. I love ___ more then I loved my mother.

And Liz is right. I can't let something like this come between us. I looked down and saw ____'s face full if disbelief and confusion. I chuckled a bit because she looked cute.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. No come on. It's getting late and there's a party going on tomorrow." She nodded and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and walked her to her room.

"Goodnight, Kid." She said.

"Goodnight. And I do still love you." ____'s head shot up from the floor spot she had been staring at. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground with her straddling me.

"Kid, I love you so much! You have no I idea how much you mean to me." Then she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me to meet my lips with hers. After a good make out session in the hallway, I went to my room and got dressed for bed. Before I fell asleep, i stared at my ceiling. Dude, she has you whipped. Was the last thing I thought before passing out.

-Your POV-

He forgave me? I laid in my room thinking the events of the day over, replaying them in my mind. I looked over at the clock that was on one of my side tables. 1:45 am. I just couldn't seem to fall asleep. Probably because a part of me is shocked and still doesn't believe Kid. I decided to climb out of my bed and head over to Kid's room I knocked and waited a few minutes before entering.

"Kid?" I was standing on the side of his bed watching him sleep. He is so cute! Don't wake him up! But he woke up as soon as I poked his cheek. His eyes slowly opened and they widened once he saw me. He stood up and I realized, he wasn't wearing a shirt. Let me repeat that. HE WASNT WEARING A SHIRT. Sure he might not be big and bulky like BlackStar but this boy got some abs. And they are freaking eye candy.

"Did you come in here just to check me out?" I snapped out of my fixation on his muscles and looked up at him seeing an amused look on his face. I felt my blush rushing to my face.

"No actually, I couldn't sleep." I fiddled with my fingers. Maybe it's too soon. He might still be angry.

"Come here." Kid scooted over and held up the sheets for me. I joined him immediately. He place one of his arms around my shoulders and the other wrapped around. I rested my hand on his chest and placer head over his heart. "What's wrong?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Sorry, dumb question. Which event of today you distracted  by?" I could detect he small slur in his voice from exhaustion.

"Go to bed. I'm not going to be the one who keeps you awake. I will talk to you in. The morning."

"You sure?"i nodded and felt his head rest against mine. "Good night____." He murmured.

"Good night, Kid." And believe it or not, I fell asleep not to long after he did.