Attack

"How long have we been walking!" Blackstar complained. He hadn't stopped since we left the dessert.

"Only three hours. You can run longer then that, BlackStar." Maka said. She was holding a map while trying to navigate us around the area.

"But that's only when I know where I'm going and what I'm doing once I get there. You won't even tell us if we are almost there!" BlackStar stopped walking, making the rest of us stop as well.

"That's not my fault. Lord Death specifically said not to say a thing about this missions location or goal until we got there." Maka turned around and continued walking.

It was quiet for a few more hours when Maka stopped at a sign leading to a town called Wellston.

"Okay, we need to spend the day and night her to gain back our strength. Then we will head over to the next city and we will be there." We walked to a decent hotel and check out five rooms.

"Why are we doing that? Couldn't the Guys share one room and girls the other?" Liz asked once she took hers and Patty's room key.

"Well the manager said only two people per room and since Patty doesn't want to leave Liz's side, it looks like your sleeping with Kid." Maka looked at me with a big grin on her face.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked Kid.

"Ya sure." he said

"Okay everyone get your stuff and head to your rooms. Catch a few ZZZ's and I'll see you tomorrow!" And with that Maka and the rest left Kid and I standing in the lobby as they all walked into their rooms.

"Come on. I'm tired." I said while grabbing my backpack of extra clothes and the room key.

We entered the room and saw two twin sized beds and a couch. I set my stuff on the one that was farthest from the door and looked over at Kid. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Kid are you okay?"

"This room isn't symmetrical at all!!" He gestured around the room using his arms. I chuckled a bit and grabbed his arms.

"It's okay. Try focusing on something besides the room okay?" I smiled and a few seconds after he returned it.

"Alright. what do you want to do?" he asked

"Sleep." I stated and I climbed into my bed. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take over. About thirty minutes later, Kid broke the silence.

"Hey, are you still awake?" He asked. I turned over on my bed to face him.

"What is it Kid?"

"Well, the...symmetry is.... ummm." Oh, he can't sleep with everything being unsymmetrical. I climbed out of my bed and moved it next to his. I climbed to the middle of mine and his and grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing?" Kids voice was a little shaky.

"Are you still worried about the symmetry?" I asked.

"No."

"There you go. now go to bed." I closed my eyes again.

"____?" Kid said after a few minutes.

"Yes, Kid?" I kept my eyes closed. I really was tied from all the walking.

"Umm thanks. For getting my mind off of the symmetry."Kid said. I opened my eyes and saw the his were closed. I looked at his pale face. I realized he was really quite attractive. I absentmindedly raised my hand to brush aside some hair that was hanging in his face I stopped once I realized what I was doing.