BIG News

"Right there. Front row." BlackStar whispered. We were sitting in the back of the theater watching Ox and Tsubaki.

"Okay I distract Ox and you go sit next to Tsubaki." I started to stand up but BlackStar grabbed my arm.

"What am I supposed to do?" He panicked.

"I don't know. Remember, your the almighty Black Star. Nothing over powers you!" I headed down to sit in the row right behind Ox. I poke him on his back and asked him to help me with my car. He agreed and followed me out to the parking lot.

"Where's your car?" He asked.

"I lied. I don't have one." I shrugged and leaned up against a light pole.

"Why did you do that? Did you know I was having a date?" He started to turn but stopped when I spoke.

"Do you really like Tsubaki?" I challenged. "Cause I know a guy who really truly likes her. and I don't want to ruin you handed if you feel the same way."

"No."

"No, you don't like her or no, your shock someone else likes her."

"No I don't like her. I asked her out because I was hoping if I took his weapon away, BlackStar would be weak and I could defeat him."

"Ox, first of all, BlackStar is incredibly powerful with and with out Tsubaki. Second of all, you going on a date with Tsubaki almost had BlackStar beat you up."

"Why would he do that?"

"That for us to know and you to hopefully find out I the future. Now go home, Ox. There supposed to be a test tomorrow and you don't want Maka to beat you again right?" I asked.

"What!!! Of course not!" Ox ran of panicking about what subject to study first.

I chuckled and walked back into the theater. I looked in the direction of BlackStar and Tsubaki and saw her head leaning on his shoulder and I think I saw a smile on his face. I sat in the back of the theater and waited for the movie to finish.

About thirty minutes into my wait, I heard someone sit down in the seat next to me. I looked over and saw a buff man then someone else sat on the other side.

"Hey cutie. The names Buck, that's my friend Chuck. What you doing here all alone?"

"I'm not alone." I looked down at BlackStar but he didn't notice anything.

"That's to bad. I was hoping this would be easy." I looked over in confusion and got a piece of cloth shoved in my face. Crap! Don't breath! But I can only go so long with out needing to breath.

-TIMESKIP: TIMING UKNOWN-

"Oui! Wake up!" I felt someone kick a chair that I was tied to. I opened my eyes and saw Buck and Chuck standing in front of me. I looked around and saw that I was I a dark room with one lightbulb to light it up

"Ugh. I hate being knocked out." I muttered.

"Well keep that in mind. Now we heard you can receive people." My head snapped up.

"You idiots. I can't resurrect people! Even if I could, I wouldn't. It tips the balance of life!" I suddenly felt a sting on my cheek. I looked to my left an saw Chuck's hand across his chest next to his face. I connected that to the sting and realized he slapped me.

"You have to." He said.

"Who do I have to bring back to life? Cause I know that everyone is equally important and unimportant to this world. Why do you think this person is above all?"