𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊.

We were listening to 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤...

( stiles stilinski x fem!oc )

childhood 'best friends' to lovers

Beacon Hills was normally your average, boring small town where nothing happened. Any resident in the area would say sure there were fires, burglaries, and deaths, but no more than any other town. It was all around a quiet place where everybody knew everybody.

Despite going to school with the exact same people since elementary school, Aimee Le Fay seemed to be the exception to the 'small town myth' of knowing everybody. She had been friends with no one else except Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall since she was just a little girl, and she definitely regretted never branching out in middle school. It wasn't that she was unlikeable or that she hated people, she just preferred to keep her circle small with people she trusted. And those people just so happened to be two annoying boys who didn't know how to shut up.

Aimee had always gotten along with Scott, though she didn't meet him until Stiles introduced them at his sixth birthday party. The Stilinski's were close friends to the Le Fay family as Stiles' mom, Claudia, was a long time friend of Aimee's mom, Daina. Aimee and her brother, Jasper, had spent a lot of time at the Stilinski household to celebrate Christmas and birthdays, but that didn't mean her and Stiles had always been best friends. In fact, they used to hate each other. Every interaction consisted of bickering and fighting. Stiles was constantly trying to prank Aimee while she blatantly tried to ignore him (which backfired on her because that just made him mess with her more).

But, as tragedy had hit both of their families with the death of Claudia Stilinski, the two of them set their feud aside and called a truce. It definitely took a few years, but at the end of their freshman year, they had fallen into a easy friendship that left Scott astonished for a second; he would've never believed the day where he wouldn't have to try stopping them from strangling each other.

Through trying to navigate her friendship with the two boys, feelings arise and confusion sets in when some butterflies start to flutter. But, there's no way Aimee can like her best friend. The same boy who used to stick his finger up her nose and cut her hair off when she wasn't looking. It was an absurd thought. 

With the beginning of sophomore year, the trio was ready to enter into another year of boring nothing. That is, until they decided to go hunting for a dead body the night before the first day of school. Little did they know that what they thought was just their usual shenanigans would end up changing their lives forever. The full moon would no longer be just something to stare at in fascination.

cast

claire cottrill as AIMEE LE FAY

lucas hedges as JASPER LE FAY

elizabeth reaser as DAINA LE FAY

teen wolf cast as THEMSELVES

content warning: Swearing, sexual content, violence, mentions of suicide, death, and other sad stuff. There'll be warnings for specific triggering topics in chapters.

disclaimer: I don't own any of the rights to Teen Wolf. All of the plot and characters belong to the creators of the show and the network. However, I do own my own original characters and any additions to the plot I add. I also don't own any of the gifs in this book, they belong to their rightful owners.

─ cover was made by me and the additional characters and plot are created by me, so please don't steal!

started: oct. 9th 2021

finished: tbd