𝐢𝐯. 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯

𝐢𝐯.

𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯

Though the fact that Scott was actually a werewolf was confirmed, the weekend that followed the party at Lydia's was mind-numbingly boring. Aimee spent her Saturday cleaning the shelves at her place of work, Vintage Reads, humming along to the soft acoustic tunes Eleanor always had playing in the store. However, the old lady was away for the day so the teenage girl was left to her own devices. Only about two customers came in - four if you count the couple that tip toed in and made out behind one of the shelves. But, Aimee was quick to gag and kick them out as they didn't seem too keen on actually looking at the books.

It wasn't until about halfway through her shift that she remembered she had told Allison they could hang out after she was finished. The events of the previous night were so hectic it had completely slipped her mind. Aimee pulled out her phone and quickly sent her a text.

to: allison :)

hey! I should be done work soon, you want to hang out after?

Seconds later, the Le Fay girl got a reply.

from: allison :)

of course! meet me at my place!

Aimee grinned as she read over Allison's reply. The rest of her shift seemed to fly by with her plans now set in stone. She was so excited to finally be hanging out with someone new, especially someone that was already getting along with Scott. Aimee was not a very sociable girl, so having a small friend group (one that consisted of two people) always felt more comfortable for her. And it was like the universe answered her wishes of Scott getting a super nice girlfriend that she could hang out with. Maybe manifesting did work.

Once the clock struck 6 o'clock, Aimee scurried around to collect her things and locked up the store. She ran over to her bike that was leaning in the bike rack and quickly hopped on.

The ride to Allison's house wasn't too far, but by the time Aimee slowed to a halt in her driveway, her thighs were burning and she could feel the beads of sweat trailing down her back. The girl hopped off of her bike and walked it up the walkway, leaning it against the wall in front of the front steps. Fixing up her hair and airing out her shirt, Aimee hesitantly stepped up to the door and knocked. After a few moments, the door opened to reveal the same woman who had greeted her the night before.

"Aimee, right?" Mrs. Argent exclaimed, her eyes crinkling from the welcoming smile on her face. She was a tall, pale woman with short, fiery red hair. "Come on in, Allison is just upstairs."