𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴?

𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴?

"So you killed her?"

Stiles pushed the metal door open of the school open and waited for both Scott and Aimee to walk through. Scott was currently filling them in on the dream he had the night before that felt too realistic. Though he kept the details as short as possible, it consisted of him and Allison sneaking onto one of the school buses and then him brutally murdering her. As Stiles waited for an answer from Scott, the door nudge him in the shoulder, causing him to grunt in distress.

"I don't know," Scott answered, a slight look of worry on his face.

"Um, how are you so calm about this? What if this actually happened?" Aimee exclaimed. She walked alongside the two boys, squished in the middle between them.

"I mean, just woke up in my bed. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before," the werewolf boy elaborated.

Stiles raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."

Aimee scrunched her face up in disgust and theatrically fake gagged.

Scott's facial expression mimicked hers as he began to scold their best friend. "'A', I meant I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and 'B,' never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"I second that, I don't want that image of you and Lydia in my head ever again," Aimee added on, knowing these dreams of his consisted of a certain strawberry blonde.

Scott shook his head and mumbled, "I don't think he dreams about Lydia-"

"Okay! Moving on," Stiles shouted, glaring at Scott. "Let me take a guess here."

But, before Stiles could continue with his theory, Scott cut him off. "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not!" Stiles objected. Scott shot him a knowing look. "Ok, yes, that's exactly it."

Scott sighed and hung his head low. Even though he was able to pull back the other night from shifting in front of Allison, it was clear he was still worried about hurting her.

Aimee nudged Scott's arms. "Hey, it's going to be fine."

Stiles nodded his head in agreement. "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher," Scott suggested weakly.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles shouted as soon as he realized what Scott was insinuating. He reached over behind Aimee and smacked him in the back of the head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"