𝐯. 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝐯.

𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘦

The door to the McCall residence burst open as Stiles flung his body into the house. Without losing any speed, he tumbled his way through the front foyer and began bounding up the stairs to the second floor. Not to far behind him was Aimee, however, she decided to move at the pace of a normal person.

At the sound of all the chaos, Scott's mom, Melissa, peeked her head around the doorway of the kitchen to see who was making the noise.

"Aimee?" Melissa called out, stepping into the hallway to greet the girl. Her eyebrows were scrunched up in confusion, though, knowing the girl wasn't the one who was stomping around her home.

With a small wave, Aimee took notice of Melissa's confusion and pointed towards the stairs. "Stiles."

That was all the woman needed to hear to understand what was happening. If the Stilinski boy was anywhere near, there was sure to be trouble and disruption. She was just glad that Aimee was always there to shut the front door behind him.

With nothing more needing to be said, Melissa returned to the kitchen as Aimee took the same path upstairs as Stiles. Just as she made it to the top she could hear Stiles already rambling on about what they came here for. Scott had sent them a text cryptically saying that he had found something.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles rapidly asked. Aimee fully entered the room, seeing Stiles shaking his head from how fast he was thinking and Scott looking up at him from his position on the bed. "Sorry, I've had a lot of Adderall today."

"I found something at Derek Hale's," Scott replied, looking back down at the lacrosse stick in his lap, which he seemed to be fixing.

"Are you kidding, what?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

Aimee shook her head. "Why were you at Derek's?"

"I was just telling him to stay away from Allison," Scott shrugged. "She doesn't know I'm a werewolf and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Oh my God, you're more stupid than I thought. You're gonna get yourself killed over this girl," Aimee grumbled, rolling her eyes at Scott.

Stiles rapidly looked between the two of them before urging Scott to continue. With raised eyebrows he asked again, "And what did you find?"

"There's something buried there. I could smell blood," Scott finally answered.

"That's awesome!" Stiles exclaimed. But, Aimee was quick to whack him in the shoulder. He cowered under her stern glare and shook his head. "I mean that's terrible. Whose blood?"